2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So would a lot of us. But history is saying that option is just more smoke...
Being silent and accepting is not an option for me. I don't mind being the squeaky wheel about the Off Road Pages.

( I haven't done Facebook in a few years so no clue what the talk is over there )

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Official details:

Off-Road pages left a bad taste in my mouth, so don't remind me!

Build dates, order dates, etc are as I mentioned earlier.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Maybe no "Trailhawk Elite" model, but it looks like there's an "Elite" package:

However, I don't believe it.

Chrome Tow Hooks, Off-Road Info Pages, SiriusXM Traffic Plus, HD Radio, Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4" Display, For Details Visit DriveUconnect.com, Carpeted Cargo Area Trim Panels, 1-Year SiriusXM Guardian Trial, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, GPS Navigation, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service, SiriusXM Travel Link, Ventilated Front Seats, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, Hands-Free Power Liftgate, Heated 2nd Row Seats, Fore/Aft Adjusting 2nd Row Seat

First of all, who wants Chrome Tow Hooks??? And Off-Road Info Pages? Really??? The same ones promised for 2019+??

I guess we'll just need to wait and see.

...and the Overland is dead:

Agreed, that page has incorrect info.

Use the official source from FCA I linked.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Initial thoughts...

1. The 80th anniversary is a street model???
2. Hydro Blue is exclusive to the 80th Anniversary but Jeep shows pictures of Hydro Blue on a 2021 Trailhawk???
3. Four more cubic feet of storage??
4. No Off Road Pages again.
5.Three interior colors?
6. Black headliner for the 80th Anniversary. Would love this option in the Trailhawk. Black headliner seems to express more attitude and would seem to fit the Trailhawk better.

This doesn't clarify anything for me.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Agreed, that page has incorrect info.

Use the official source from FCA I linked.
Actually, I couldn't find anything in conflict between the two other than CarBuzz listed options - the FCA page didn't. No Trailhawk Elite is listed in either site. Even the colors lined up.

Did find that FCA announced off-road pages for the 2021 RAM 4x4. Still nothing official on the KL.

I'll agree that until FCA publishes 2021 options for the KL, everything else is unofficial.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Actually, I couldn't find anything in conflict between the two other than CarBuzz listed options - the FCA page didn't. No Trailhawk Elite is listed in either site. Even the colors lined up.

Did find that FCA announced off-road pages for the 2021 RAM 4x4. Still nothing official on the KL.

I'll agree that until FCA publishes 2021 options for the KL, everything else is unofficial.
From the link I provided, you can get to the feature availability document that FCA provides, linked here:

Looks like they have gotten rid of the Trailhawk Elite and created a Limited Elite model. FCA marketing at it again :rolleyes:

I guess you can order a 2021 Trailhawk and just add all of the options to it, as I don't see anything that you can't order...other than the heated rear seats that they refuse to offer on the Trailhawk.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Found it.

Complete list. Confirms the demise of the Trailhawk Elite.

Only "Elite"' option is...

Limited Elite Group — includes ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, premium leather-trimmed seating, carpeted rear quarter trim, chrome front tow hooks, hands-free power liftgate, rear seat with fore/aft adjust and Uconnect 4C NAV

CarBuzz Elite options

Chrome Tow Hooks, Off-Road Info Pages, SiriusXM Traffic Plus, HD Radio, Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4" Display, For Details Visit DriveUconnect.com, Carpeted Cargo Area Trim Panels, 1-Year SiriusXM Guardian Trial, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, GPS Navigation, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service, SiriusXM Travel Link, Ventilated Front Seats, 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, Hands-Free Power Liftgate, Heated 2nd Row Seats, Fore/Aft Adjusting 2nd Row Seat

Except for the Off-Road Info Pages, it's really the same list. I knew it was too good to be true that Off-Road Pages are finally making it to the KL.

And back to the earlier argument about whether the sunroof is Standard - only on the Limited.

...but do I believe this list? Probably not. It shows the 2.0-liter Turbo NOT AVAILABLE on the Trailhawk!! It's only available on the Limited models for 2021!

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
832 Posts
Found it.

Limited Elite Group — includes ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, premium leather-trimmed seating, carpeted rear quarter trim, chrome front tow hooks, hands-free power liftgate, rear seat with fore/aft adjust and Uconnect 4C NAV

CarBuzz Elite options

Except for the Off-Road Info Pages, it's really the same list. I knew it was too good to be true that Off-Road Pages are finally making it to the KL.

And back to the earlier argument about whether the sunroof is Standard - only on the Limited.

...but do I believe this list? Probably not. It shows the 2.0-liter Turbo NOT AVAILABLE on the Trailhawk!! It's only available on the Limited models for 2021!
Apparently, they've completely lost their minds...That's basically everything they are now, minus the 2.0T, and chrome tow hooks, which they can keep. Who does chrome anymore anyway??? LOL!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know, I was just paraphrasing the fact that the 2021's aren't going to be any different than 19-20's. As for the panoramic roof, whether it's an option or not, I've not seen, nor heard from anyone who owns a TH/E that doesn't have it. Again, also paraphrasing...LOL
I have the 2019 TH Elite but I didn't want the sunroof anyway. It was an option for mine as well.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I got my fully loaded, and I mean everything you could possibly get, Trailhawk Elite for the same price as the base model 2020 Trailhawk that was parked right next to it. That was a no brainer!!!
You sure you got everything, even the engine block heater lol

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
552 Posts
Maybe no "Trailhawk Elite" model, but it looks like there's an "Elite" package:

However, I don't believe it.

First of all, who wants Chrome Tow Hooks??? And Off-Road Info Pages? Really??? The same ones promised for 2019+??

I guess we'll just need to wait and see.

...and the Overland is dead:

Sounds suspicious. Since that elite package sounds an awful lot like the things that made the overland special. Like the rear heated seats. Doubtful that would be available on a trailhawk trim. But if so then cool, maybe the price of the rear adjusting seat rails will go down in price and I can add it to my vehicle.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Found it.

CarBuzz Elite options

I wish the trailhawk had standard carpeted rear quarters. The plastic panels in the rear just get scratched up so easy. Carpet is more rugged in my opinion.

Reactions: PunkTexas

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have the 2019 TH Elite but I didn't want the sunroof anyway. It was an option for mine as well.
Your 2019 is much like mine except I have Rock Rails, 2.0T, and Sunroof. Mind letting us know what the maximum payload is as found on the placard by the driver's door? It's the "The Combined Weight of Occupants and Cargo Should Never Exceed" number.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Actually, that is literally the only thing I don't have!!! Where have you been man? You disappeared for a while.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Your 2019 is much like mine except I have Rock Rails, 2.0T, and Sunroof. Mind letting us know what the maximum payload is as found on the placard by the driver's door? It's the "The Combined Weight of Occupants and Cargo Should Never Exceed" number.
No sunroof, I test drove one that had and the headroom just wasn't there for the taller folks or us that wear hats. Pic of the Max payload..

·
Registered
832 Posts
Mine says 900#, and I have the sunroof. I'm pretty sure they all are 900...

·
Registered
635 Posts
No sunroof, I test drove one that had and the headroom just wasn't there for the taller folks or us that wear hats. Pic of the Max payload..

View attachment 211938
Muchos Gracias!

OK. That settles it. I have the 2.0 Turbo, which weighs a bit more than the 3.2, the Rock Rails, maybe 60-ish lbs, and the Sun Roof, obviously negligible weight.

Payload = exact same as mine
. No way the sunroof weighs much more than the non-Sunroof option! At least not enough to eat into the payload.

Not unless they put heavier springs to compensate, right? Nope. Same exact part number for KL springs between Trailhawks, and all other models for that matter.

BTW - I'm considered "tall", a bit over 6'3" (used to be nearly 6'5", but I'm much older, wiser, and shorter). I have no problem with headroom, as long as I wear a short hat. Seriously. I wear my "big" baseball cap and I hit the roof. My "normal" baseball cap has plenty of room. Since I'm in AZ, I'm glad I don't have a cowboy hat!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Muchos Gracias!

OK. That settles it. I have the 2.0 Turbo, which weighs a bit more than the 3.2, the Rock Rails, maybe 60-ish lbs, and the Sun Roof, obviously negligible weight.

Payload = exact same as mine
. No way the sunroof weighs much more than the non-Sunroof option! At least not enough to eat into the payload.

Not unless they put heavier springs to compensate, right? Nope. Same exact part number for KL springs between Trailhawks, and all other models for that matter.

BTW - I'm considered "tall", a bit over 6'3" (used to be nearly 6'5", but I'm much older, wiser, and shorter). I have no problem with headroom, as long as I wear a short hat. Seriously. I wear my "big" baseball cap and I hit the roof. My "normal" baseball cap has plenty of room. Since I'm in AZ, I'm glad I don't have a cowboy hat!!
Pretty sure they just put the same damn sticker on all of them...LOL

·
Registered
832 Posts
You guys must not have the power seats!!! I'm 6'1", and I'm a lowrider, my head is like 10 inches from the roof. Drop that seat down a little!!! Maybe I'm just all legs...LOL!!!

41 - 60 of 107 Posts