2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded in my 15 KL TH for a very nice, low mileage, diesel WK2, so I have some goodies to sell. Will update list as I go through the parts bin or things sell. All items sold as-is, with prices local pickup in Reno OBO, and I will consider shipping on buyer's dime. Cross-listed on JeepGarage forums.

What's available:
- aFe Magnum FORCE intake w/ washable Pro Dry S filter (SKU 51-12462). 50 state legal (MY 14-16 specifically stated by aFe). Pre-filter is MIA, and the EPA/CARB compliance sticker has decided it doesn't want to come off without tearing, but will come with the install instructions, some unused stickers, and unused license plate bracket. Asking $225

- Hazard Sky 1.5" Lift Kit extra parts (mini lift/leveling package). From the original 1.5" lift kit, I used the rear upper spacers only, the spacing tool is reusable, and I used new OEM hardware instead. Comes with the instructions, front strut spacing tool, UHMWPE lower rear spacers, and the lift kit hardware. These remaining goodies effectively allow you to make a mini lift/leveling kit, lifting the rear approx .75" with the remaining spacers and 1.5" in front with the measuring tool. Asking $50

- Husky Weatherbeater Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liners (SKU 99091). Absolutely fantastic and form fitted all weather floor mats. Used but in very good condition, and the cleats (to prevent movement of the mats) are still nice and sharp. Will post better pictures with them out of the vehicle soon. Asking $100

- MFC Offroad Strut clamps. Ordered these end of November, well before finding the WK2, but didn't arrive until first week of Jan, weeks after I traded in the KL. Brand new, in unopened USPS shipping box. $75 shipped

- MOPAR marked Thule Roof Racks with locks (82215961). Black Aeroblade version. Easily attaches to the factory roof rails, with locks on all four feet. Great condition, one lower cover strip MIA, and some holes in the top rubber cover strips from direct mounting ski racks. $175

- OEM fog lights and bulbs. Functioning at time of replacement with aftermarket LED fogs. Dirty now, but no visible cracks in the lenses, and no other wiring included. $40

- OEM lug bolts (20 pieces). Replaced with locking bolts when the aftermarket wheels were installed. $20

- Stabilus tailgate lift support 3B-298073. Brand new in packaging. $10

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For anyone interested, I'll be driving down to San Pedro, CA, in about two weeks (exact dates TBD) to help my parents move, so meeting in person there or along the way (typically 395-14-5-405-110 and vice versa) could be arranged. I may consider meeting 80/5/99, but there will definitely be a good beer/whiskey surcharge (or extra money for) since that drive is longer and isn't nearly as enjoyable as the Eastern Sierras.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts