2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a full set of trailhawk wheels. Preferably in black. I'm located on the East Coast. Thanks

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have a set of 4 non-black Trailhawk wheels I might be willing to part with. I'm on the west coast though and you'd have to pay the shipping. How much you offering?

via tapatalk : 2014 V6 Trailhawk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of 4 non-black Trailhawk wheels I might be willing to part with. I'm on the west coast though and you'd have to pay the shipping. How much you offering?

I'm looking for roughly 400 for the set. I just would like them black so I wouldnt have to spend extra money on powder coating them

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'm looking for roughly 400 for the set. I just would like them black so I wouldnt have to spend extra money on powder coating them
I can send pictures later once the sun is up if you're interested in my two-tone wheels. They have some rock rash. Given the condition (they're not that bad or anything but they're not brand new obviously) I could go lower than $400 (plus shipping) if you really want them.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Try Hartlaub's Auto Parts. I bought a couple TH wheels from them.
497 Beck Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
RV8J+WJ Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
car-part.com
(717) 637-1990

·
Registered
624 Posts
IIRC: black were an $800 option over the regular wheels.. good luck paying $400 for a set

Plenty of decent looking aftermarket wheels out there though not at $100 each.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Bump again. I can get a set of rubicons wheels to trade if interested
I replied before but you never said anything. If you're posting a WTB, then at least have the courtesy to reply "no thanks" if you're not interested in a valid offer presented to you. Getting my new wheels put on this friday, and my old wheels will be put up for sale here next week unless someone grabs up them up before that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh sorry. I thought I had replied. I'm looking for just the black ones. It would end up being more to buy two tone then powdercost instead of just buying them black. Appreciate it though.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Oh sorry. I thought I had replied. I'm looking for just the black ones. It would end up being more to buy two tone then powdercost instead of just buying them black. Appreciate it though.
Screenshot_20200430-232327_Chrome.jpg
Brand new, $148 Canadian!!! Not sure what the exchange rate, or import tax equates to, but they have them in Canada.

·
Registered
845 Posts
They don't ship to the u.s
I guess there isn't a US distributor either huh? Too bad we can't get one of our Canadian friends to smuggle some in for us!!! Hint, hint...LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts