2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a full set of trailhawk wheels. Preferably in black. I'm located on the East Coast. Thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I have a set of 4 non-black Trailhawk wheels I might be willing to part with. I'm on the west coast though and you'd have to pay the shipping. How much you offering?

via tapatalk : 2014 V6 Trailhawk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of 4 non-black Trailhawk wheels I might be willing to part with. I'm on the west coast though and you'd have to pay the shipping. How much you offering?

I'm looking for roughly 400 for the set. I just would like them black so I wouldnt have to spend extra money on powder coating them

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm looking for roughly 400 for the set. I just would like them black so I wouldnt have to spend extra money on powder coating them
I can send pictures later once the sun is up if you're interested in my two-tone wheels. They have some rock rash. Given the condition (they're not that bad or anything but they're not brand new obviously) I could go lower than $400 (plus shipping) if you really want them. I'm not 100% sure yet about selling them either, but most likely I will.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Try Hartlaub's Auto Parts. I bought a couple TH wheels from them.
497 Beck Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
RV8J+WJ Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
car-part.com
(717) 637-1990

1 - 5 of 5 Posts