2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live near Olympia, WA and with all the rain today most of our snow has melted. It was a fun two weeks prior to today and my 2014 Cherokee Limited did quite well in the snow. I’m including a picture of the avenue next to our home. We live near a lake and our neighborhood is always one of the last in the city to get plowed during a
Sky Cloud Plant Snow Nature

snow fall.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now THAT'S some snow!

Yep, we do get snow here and it can be quite beautiful ~ then you get the snowblower and shovels out!

Snow Tire Tree Slope Window

Snow Sky Slope Twig Water

Water Nature Plant Wood Watercourse

Don't you just LOVE the snow plow
I live near Olympia, WA and with all the rain today most of our snow has melted. It was a fun two weeks prior to today and my 2014 Cherokee Limited did quite well in the snow. I’m including a picture of the avenue next to our home. We live near a lake and our neighborhood is always one of the last in the city to get plowed during a View attachment 217844
snow fall.
This is what I see leaving my driveway after the plow has been by and it's all downhill.
Snow Cloud Plant Slope Natural landscape

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I'm digging all these snow pics! 🆒

·
Registered
“Elvira” 2021 Cherokee Latitude Lux 2.0L Turbo ADI Sangria Metallic Ski Grey Interior
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Tested it out today in some frozen over ruts. Thankfully I was the first one there, so I got to break the ice (decently thick). Obviously nothing crazy, but as they say curiosity killed the cat.
Sky Cloud Plant Snow Natural environment

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Snow

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Tested it out today in some frozen over ruts. Thankfully I was the first one there, so I got to break the ice (decently thick). Obviously nothing crazy, but as they say curiosity killed the cat.
snow, ice & mud (y) looks like the cat lived to see another day. careful hat you wish for tho ... hehe

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
The undercarriage sprayer will come to great use, also glad that I had it rust-proofed when new. 😛
oh is that something you own? hook it up to a hose? I never pay for that extra at the car wash cuz I'm too cheap :(

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
oh is that something you own? hook it up to a hose? I never pay for that extra at the car wash cuz I'm too cheap :(
The car wash charges extra for the undercarriage spray???
Here they automatically spray as you enter the car wash...

Reactions: j3r3myCs

·
Registered
“Elvira” 2021 Cherokee Latitude Lux 2.0L Turbo ADI Sangria Metallic Ski Grey Interior
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I got mine off of Amazon I believe, I have a discussion somewhere about it. There can be a hose attachment, or you can connect it to your pressure washer. It is silly that car washes make you pay extra for the undercarriage wash. It’s several more dollars here and very useless. The sprayers for the “undercarriage” wash are completely vertical, definitely not spraying out the undercarriage.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The car wash charges extra for the undercarriage spray???
Here they automatically spray as you enter the car wash...
Most in my area you do have to pay several extra dollars for it to be included, every penny the operator can save on water I guess. The majority here are useless, either they have sprayers that are completely vertical for the undercarriage or they actually have them angled correctly and they simply don’t have enough pressure to get anything out. That’s why I just bought an undercarriage sprayer for myself.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
The one I use shoots up kinda angled. plus it shoots from the sides
hitting the wheels was well. For $10 I don't expect perfection, but
it does a decent job. I quit hand washing vehicles years ago. LOL

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
The one I use shoots up kinda angled. plus it shoots from the sides
hitting the wheels was well. For $10 I don't expect perfection, but
it does a decent job. I quit hand washing vehicles years ago. LOL