2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the Jeep community. Just got a 15 Cherokee TH. I noticed a jeep decal on the bottom of the windshield. Just wondering if it is a standard thing, or is it because it is a TH, or did the previous owner just have it put on? Looks like it came factory. My mom had a 2000's Wrangler, dad had a 90's Grand Cherokee and don't remember seeing anything like this .

·
Registered
480 Posts
Look up "Easter egg".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
There's a thread here somewhere that shows them all.. Pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
yep. those came on all the '15 THs at the very least. I traded in my '15 4-cylinder for a '16 6-cylinder and it didn't have it :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is a 15 with the 3.2 and it is dead center on the bottom. First noticed it at night and thought of was bird poop. LOL

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yes, originally was in the center, then “drove” to the A pillar as new model years came out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,367 Posts
/\ what he said....my 2014 has it in the middle and my wife's 2017 has it on the driver's A pillar

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lucky you lol. My 15 doesn't have it, probably has had the glass replaced

·
Registered
302 Posts
My 2015 has it on the A pillar well. If you have the front right seat storage look pull it up and look on the bottom of the seat mine has the map of the rubicon trail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I have the trail map as well. And if you look close on the plastic running board when you open the driver's door it says "no step". Supposedly it is to pay homage to the old Willies that had it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts