2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Dealer for Cherokee. If it hadn't been for the oil changes I would have taken it to (NTB) Not happy with first oil change but have 3 more coming. They wrote on one of the covers is reason I'm not happy, If I hadn't checked the oil wouldn't have known they need scratch paper. They will here about it when I take it in next time, wife took her Cherokee in last time.

NTB for my Challenger. I know the mechanic so trust him to treat it right.

· Registered
737 Posts
The dealer where I bought it.

· Registered
512 Posts
Only dealer in the Peninsula or South Bay that doesn't have terrible reviews for service on Yelp is Redwood City CDJR. I'll probably end up taking mine up there, even though it's a bit of a drive from San Jose.

· Registered
417 Posts
My local Firestone for Oil Changes. I supply my oil ( Royal Purple) and my own filter and they charge 15 for the lift and labor. Warranty work back to the dealer.

· Registered
306 Posts
My husband changes my oil for me.. We only use the dealership for warranty work and my husband trusts no one with our vehicles..

· Registered
261 Posts
I have my new vehicles serviced at my dealer. I've been using with this particular dealership for the last 12 years and have always been very satisfied with their work and follow up after servicing has been completed.

· Registered
2,285 Posts
Our dealer is a 90 miles round trip. There's another Jeep dealer only a 50 mile round trip but we were put off by their pushy sales saff. So I'll have the oil changed at a local garage and take my own synthetic to them.
I might try the closer dealer for service if we need anything done that the local outfit can't handle, but they always proved competent with our last suv.

· Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Since I have 6 years of free oil changes (as part of the lifetime warranty), I will be utilizing the selling dealer's services until that portion runs out.

Also, unless the dealer creates a real horrible experience, I will go there as long as I have the vehicle.

· Registered
71 Posts
Galeana Chrysler Jeep in Columbia, SC or Addy's Harbor Dodge in Myrtle Beach, SC when I am at school, I do all my own work to my International Scout but make sure I keep the Cherokee documented and recorded for warranty purposes.

· Registered
306 Posts
Sorry, we live in Maryland, but we service our own vehicles..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.