2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

561 - 580 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Traded in the 2015 Dodge Durango R/T with 11k miles on it that we bought new in Feb. It was just to big for my wife and she kept running into things with it so she wanted a smaller SUV. Got the dealer to trade us straight across for a 2014 Cherokee sport with 23K miles with out owing any money at all. so it worked out well but I will always miss the power of the HEMI in the Duranago

·
Registered
37 Posts
I sold a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic (with the Upcountry Package) private party that I had bought new to help with the down-payment. Got $2,000 more than what the dealer was going to give me in trade-in value.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Traded a mint 2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara loaded for a loaded TH! Shoulda kept the Wrangler, already had a TH for my wife. She told me I'd be sorry, the TH is really OK but I do want my JKU back! I really miss the room and a couple MPG really isn't what I expected, disappointed. Comfort wise, ya it's a bit better especially on a long trip. Actually the Sahara had all the goodies the TH does minus a couple, those I could live w/o. The best thing about the TH off road is the rear locker, beats the "anti-spin" Trac Loc. Bad thing for TH is ground clearance Have to be more careful off road with the TH cuz of that, TH well protected just hate the noises off road cuz it's lower.

Don't all you TH lovers get too upset, just sayin'!!!

Go Jeep!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
2014 Wrangler Sport JKU for my 2016 TrailHawk. Wanted the 4WD but more creature comforts. 1000 miles in, I'm happy. If this thing spits the bit though, I'm going back to JKU land. Id have to upgrade from the Sport model though. I'm spoiled now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Traded in my 2014 Cadillac ATS Performance AWD with 3.6L V6. Really was a fantastic car. Quick, handled great and was comfortable. Bought it new for $37k (MSRP of $48k). Put 42000 miles on it and had it just under 3 years. But I do a decent amount of biking (road/mountain) and I kept having to steal my wifes 2014 Grand Cherokee.

I was researching what to do with her lease and decided we'd keep it, but in the process of research I really liked the Trailhawk. With the rebates, Black Friday and last day of month discounts, $1000 USAA coupon and $2000 returning lease deal I saved a ton on a 2017 ($37555 MSRP, paid $26555) and even though my trade depreciated like a rock ($22k in trade which is what I owed), still came out happy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
First post and new to Jeep altogether. Also traded in a GC 3.8 Track. Mine was a 2013 in Grey, which is very similar to the granite crystal metallic. First car sad to trade in but well worth it for the capabilities of a 4X4 Cherokee.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to the club

First post and new to Jeep altogether. Also traded in a GC 3.8 Track. Mine was a 2013 in Grey, which is very similar to the granite crystal metallic. First car sad to trade in but well worth it for the capabilities of a 4X4 Cherokee.
Welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I traded in a 2011 Kia Optima EX w/ Premium Package for the 2015 KL Limited. I have nothing but high praise for the Kia, it was a solid car for all five years. A new job much closer to home made it easier to pull the trigger on an SUV.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Traded my 2009 Ford Ranger. Got $5K for it and another $5K from FCA on my 2017 TH

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I traded in a little '09 Scion xB. I loved the Scion but I'd been wanting an SUV and 4-wheel drive, and I'd been wanting a Jeep since I was a little(r) girl. Couldn't be happier with my Cherokee and I'm stoked for all the memories I'll be making with it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
2007 VW GTI best car I'd ever owned. Was a blast on the back country roads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
One white 2010 Ford Edge, worked great, was a great little suv. The time was right to trade it in....

·
Registered
31 Posts
I traded in a 2008 Ford Escape XLT V6 with 160k on it. That thing was bullet proof!
I traded a 2012 Ford Escape XLT V6 with 60k miles on it. Bought it used about 8 months ago, and never did like it. We still have our 2008, though, with 182k on it. It's my daily driver. We bought it new to replace a 2002 with 145k on it. They weren't as offroad-worthy as the trailhawk, but they did what they did well.

Reactions: goobnav

·
Registered
100 Posts
Traded in a 2011 Chevy Cruze lt. 103,000 miles, 4 cylinder, turbo. Needed something bigger. I had a 2001 Cherokee that I loved about six years ago that I really missed so I got a new one ?. 2017 Cherokee latitude 6 cylinder.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Traded in a 2011 Chevy Cruze lt. 103,000 miles, 4 cylinder, turbo. Needed something bigger. I had a 2001 Cherokee that I loved about six years ago that I really missed so I got a new one ?. 2017 Cherokee latitude 6 cylinder.

561 - 580 of 615 Posts