·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
Reactions: rumrunner

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
2,256 Posts
I just thought of the biggest thing, Front/Rear/Sub pre-outs on the uConnect! Or at least a user configurable setting to switch between a factory Alpine Amp or non-Amp setup. Let the owners have control! :cool:

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,038 Posts
I wish their was a little more padding where my knee hits the dash. I’m 6ft 8 …I keep a small piece of foam rubber in the car.
Oh man, I wish the steering wheel telescoped out about an inch or two farther, but I've gotten used to it. Long legs, short arms...LOL!!!😎

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
thank you very much for taking the time to find that! much prefer Jeep's menu system. pressing buttons in certain blind sequences is way too annoying. reminds me of some tiny gizmos that provide tins of functions w/ just 2 buttons. what are designers thinking? really. reminds me of one of my cameras. there's a close-up feature but it's hidden somewhere. they can't put that option in convenient "scenes" menu which is accused thru a buttons just for "scenes". nope no close up option, like a little tulip icon. but they have 15 other options, only 2 or 3 that I would ever use. I have to refer to the freakin manual to find the darn closeup option. by that time the moment is gone

·
Registered
39 Posts
My wife's Lat+ 2.4 was jerking once in a while, and the dealer couldn't figure out why.
I saw the throttle relearn trick, and figured it couldn't hurt. Ever since the Jeep has
been smooth, with no hiccups.....
Glad I could help :)
Just saying the Cherokee as is wouldn't benefit from a cable. They are all "drive-by-wire", i.e. electronic throttle. Yes, there are plenty of other vehicles/engines out there that would benefit, but saying a cable-driven throttle is just the tip of the iceberg with existing Cherokee engines. Even if you could cable into something, the ECM would bark unless it had the electronic control. So, if the wish list is a whole different engine technology that uses cables instead of ECM tables, I get it.

As far as the power steering relearn, did you do this on your own? Looking at TSB 08-032-20 it requires a wiTECH. Specifically, step 6:

Using wiTECH, perform a EPS learn procedure.

Is there a way to do it without the wiTECH tool? Inquiring minds want to know!
Yes. Autel MK808 is a cheap end high function scan tool I have for years now. tablet. did both the Ps and the Throttle

101 - 106 of 106 Posts