2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
I'd be happy if it went from Auto to Sport, then Snow!

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
I suspect for safety reasons it goes the way it does. The last thing you want if you encounter slippery conditions is to go rear bias with TC off!
Depends on how much fun you want to have... :cool:

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you could change 1 thing about your KL what would it be? I am really satisfied with mine but I would get the 3.2 V6 instead the 2.4L Tiger shark engine. It does great on trips getting 34-36mpg but it lacks torque for a SUV the size of the KL. The 9 speed is smooth as butter and great for making it feel like it has more power than it does.

I also worry about the durability of the multiair system and will be using Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0w-20 with a mopar filter on a 3,000 OCI. That’s what I would change how about you?
I have a 2017 TH and wish I would have at least gotten rock rails sooner. I was always nervous off roading and every creak and groan was heart wrenching not knowing if I was damaging something. Having rock rails really puts my mind at ease.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
184 Posts
The auto start/stop. At the very least I wish it could remember that I always want it off. It stops the engine way too quickly for my comfort.
That's easy, it's called Auto Start/Stop Eliminator. Installed one in my wife's Cherokee about a month after getting it last year. It remembers the position it was in each time you start the vehicle. It is off and she has not had to touch the button since I installed it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
471 Posts
What do people use A pillar handles for?
In a Cherokee if you have 4 of them above driver and each passenger door.
Main reason for them is to assist in enter and exit vehicle. They are designed to take your full body weight.
Second reason is to stabilize your body when driving conditions get to hold on mode.
Good place to attach cargo net on back ones.
Hang curtains for nap!
Handcuff prisoners to etc.

2019 Trailhawk Elite
Build date May 2019

·
Registered
922 Posts
just thought of another. I would like conventional HVAC controls, meaning when I turn it up it gets warmer & when I turn it down it gets cooler. none of this automatic business, even when auto-climate is not on
Something I can do by FEEL, and not have to LOOK at the screen to adjust!

Reactions: rumrunner

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
I changed my mind! After tonight the 1 thing I would change is when the Jeep is
in neutral, let me put it in drive a ****ing go!!!! I had people behind me and the Jeep
said "shift into park, apply the brake, then shift into drive!" I felt like a dipshit holding
up traffic, because I kept trying and it would not go into drive! People started going
around me! :mad:

Reactions: KL14

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I changed my mind! After tonight the 1 thing I would change is when the Jeep is
in neutral, let me put it in drive a ****ing go!!!! I had people behind me and the Jeep
said "shift into park, apply the brake, then shift into drive!" I felt like a dipshit holding
up traffic, because I kept trying and it would not go into drive! People started going
around me! :mad:
Why are you ever in neutral? :unsure:

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
2,256 Posts
Something I can do by FEEL, and not have to LOOK at the screen to adjust!
I just press the voice button and tell it what temp I want. Of course, I have had cars that did this for around 15 years, so I am used to it by now... :cool:

Reactions: Flybynightcru
61 - 80 of 106 Posts