2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
2161 - 2180 of 2318 Posts

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Ram the heck out my passenger side fender because I forgot next to a guard pole in a DQ必必必

Already have a scheduled date to get it fixed though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well damn Gustavo, that sucks!!!突

Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
I went out exploring some trails with the new K02s! Mostly just fire roads with some washouts but also found a few side rails that required 4 low. Had a blast and managed to get some pinstripes :oops:

The view would be prettier if there wasnt so much haze from the fires:

And one of several dozen pinstripes:

Havent washed her yet but hoping they will polish out my fingernail doesnt catch on any of them.

Next trip Im bringing some bags and gloves to do a clean up because people leave crap everywhere here, its sad. Shot up propane tanks, TVs, etc. I brought some cans to shoot but cmon guys pack it out!!:mad:

Registered
Next trip Im bringing some bags and gloves to do a clean up because people leave crap everywhere here, its sad. Shot up propane tanks, TVs, etc. I brought some cans to shoot but cmon guys pack it out!!
Good for you!!! Unfortunately though, we're just surrounded by morons nowadays that just don't give a damn about anything except themselves...

Registered

Registered

Registered
Got my HS 2 lift in the mail this afternoon and installed it right after work.

Just having my celebratory cocktail and gummies now :cool::

View attachment 216366
Cocktail and gummies huh??? Do they even go good together??? LOL!!! I don't think they're very good with beer...綾

Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Cocktail and gummies huh??? Do they even go good together??? LOL!!! I don't think they're very good with beer...綾
I had the beer with dinner on my break after finishing the front. I figured the gummies would not mesh well with an IPA so I made a vodka tonic haha!

宇he gummies came in the HS lift kit which is why I ate them, normally Im a chocolate guy.

Registered
Put Amber's on pushbar, waiting till night to allign them. If I like it, I will drill the bumper guard and run wires through there.
That's what I'm talking about!!! Sweeeet!!! Light them up with the ol Scorpmobile!!! LOL...

Registered
I developed an exhaust leak a few weeks ago, which I temporarily patched up with some high-heat JB weld. The leak was coming from the Y pipe where everything is rusted out, so I bought a new Y pipe, and new resonator assembly that also had an exhaust leak that I also patched up.

Bought those, new gaskets, and clamps, but decided last minute not to do it myself. I think that's proving the better option.

I found this local shop that's minutes away from my house, so called them up, asked if they could do it, and said they could. Dropped off the Jeep this morning, and the mechanic got back to me confirming a coolant leak I had at the radiator. I suspected I had a coolant leak, but could not find the source, and nothing ever hit the ground. I never asked him about a coolant leak, so the fact he found it made me perk up a bit. As he explained, he could smell the coolant, so that was a red flag for him.

I told him to replace the radiator because patching it would be a band-aid at best, and of course he'll also do the exhaust, but won't get Badger back until early next week.

Guess I get to drive my Mini around for the next few days. Oh darn...

2161 - 2180 of 2318 Posts