2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
2161 - 2172 of 2172 Posts

Registered
Ram the heck out my passenger side fender because I forgot next to a guard pole in a DQ必必必

Already have a scheduled date to get it fixed though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Ram the heck out my passenger side fender because I forgot next to a guard pole in a DQ必必必

Already have a scheduled date to get it fixed though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well damn Gustavo, that sucks!!!突

Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
I went out exploring some trails with the new K02s! Mostly just fire roads with some washouts but also found a few side rails that required 4 low. Had a blast and managed to get some pinstripes :oops:

The view would be prettier if there wasnt so much haze from the fires:

And one of several dozen pinstripes:

Havent washed her yet but hoping they will polish out my fingernail doesnt catch on any of them.

Next trip Im bringing some bags and gloves to do a clean up because people leave crap everywhere here, its sad. Shot up propane tanks, TVs, etc. I brought some cans to shoot but cmon guys pack it out!!:mad:

Registered
Next trip Im bringing some bags and gloves to do a clean up because people leave crap everywhere here, its sad. Shot up propane tanks, TVs, etc. I brought some cans to shoot but cmon guys pack it out!!
Good for you!!! Unfortunately though, we're just surrounded by morons nowadays that just don't give a damn about anything except themselves...

Registered

Registered

Registered
90% full detail and installed a dash cam. Planning on my new lights tomorrow, lol. Don't know why keep pushing off, wanna get done by winter.lmfao

Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
90% full detail and installed a dash cam. Planning on my new lights tomorrow, lol. Don't know why keep pushing off, wanna get done by winter.lmfao
You obviously got the rear bumper fixed I assume???

Registered
Reactions: Flybynightcru

Registered
Got my HS 2 lift in the mail this afternoon and installed it right after work.

Just having my celebratory cocktail and gummies now :cool::

View attachment 216366
Cocktail and gummies huh??? Do they even go good together??? LOL!!! I don't think they're very good with beer...綾

Registered
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Cocktail and gummies huh??? Do they even go good together??? LOL!!! I don't think they're very good with beer...綾
I had the beer with dinner on my break after finishing the front. I figured the gummies would not mesh well with an IPA so I made a vodka tonic haha!

宇he gummies came in the HS lift kit which is why I ate them, normally Im a chocolate guy.

2161 - 2172 of 2172 Posts