·
Registered
402 Posts
These are older, don't think I ever posted pic

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4 V6
88 Posts
I like the hood emblem along with the others.
Cool thanks! Thought after I put it on that I should have gotten a bigger on for the hood haha. Originally thought about putting the MK Logo stickers where the Lin Kuei stickers are now. Thanks for the props 😎

Reactions: Will0730

·
Registered
2021 Latitude FWD
115 Posts
It's been a very long day, I worked ten hours and then a friend and I finally put in the 2” lift and leveling kit on my (formerly lame azz) Latitude FWD. New bigger tires are next. I drove WJs for many years, when I brought this KJ home on June 11th of this year my wife laughed at me and called it a "station wagon". She was playing of course but she got in my head. It's come a long way since then. I included a picture of what it looked like the day I bought it. Just Empty Every Pocket. I included a picture of my pool because after I post this, I am cracking a beer and jumping in.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's been a very long day, I worked ten hours and then a friend and I finally put in the 2” lift and leveling kit on my (formerly lame azz) Latitude FWD. New bigger tires are next. I drove WJs for many years, when I brought this KJ home on June 11th of this year my wife laughed at me and called it a "station wagon". She was playing of course but she got in my head. It's come a long way since then. I included a picture of what it looked like the day I bought it. Just Empty Every Pocket. I included a picture of my pool because after I post this, I am cracking a beer and jumping in. View attachment 215794 View attachment 215795 View attachment 215796 View attachment 215797 View attachment 215798 View attachment 215799
Wow you really transformed it for sure! Enjoy your beer you deserve it man!!! Definitely not a station wagon.
Been thinking of reasons to get a lift for my Trailhawk and a snorkel for air flow and better mpg and the occasional water crossing.
My wife thought the accent lighting around the doors and dash would be weird in my previous Cherokee but then all of a sudden they started coming pre-installed in Mercedes and other cars straight from the factory that way haha. "accent lighting" Getting my exterior underglow kit installed tomorrow!!!!

·
Registered
“Elvira” 2021 Cherokee Latitude Lux 2.0L Turbo ADI Sangria Metallic Ski Grey Interior
139 Posts
It's been a very long day, I worked ten hours and then a friend and I finally put in the 2” lift and leveling kit on my (formerly lame azz) Latitude FWD. New bigger tires are next. I drove WJs for many years, when I brought this KJ home on June 11th of this year my wife laughed at me and called it a "station wagon". She was playing of course but she got in my head. It's come a long way since then. I included a picture of what it looked like the day I bought it. Just Empty Every Pocket. I included a picture of my pool because after I post this, I am cracking a beer and jumping in. View attachment 215794 View attachment 215795 View attachment 215796 View attachment 215797 View attachment 215798 View attachment 215799
The graphics along with the black wheel skins looks really cool! The lift makes it look much better!

·
Registered
2021 Latitude FWD
115 Posts
Thanks, man. I wanted a Trailhawk but couldn’t swing it. I’m just happy that the rake in the front end of mine is gone. The beer and the swim were definitely the best part of my day 😀

·
Registered
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk V6
282 Posts
Thanks. I’ll do something with the wheels when I can. I’m thinking about powder coating them.
So where did you find wheel skins? Were they hard to put on, and do you think they are worth it?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
“Elvira” 2021 Cherokee Latitude Lux 2.0L Turbo ADI Sangria Metallic Ski Grey Interior
139 Posts
Thanks. I’ll do something with the wheels when I can. I’m thinking about powder coating them.
You’re welcome. Wheels skins are definitely a good option, especially if you plan to get rid of it or trade it just pop them off and boom it’s like new again! Power coating would be cool as well.

·
Registered
2021 Latitude FWD
115 Posts
So where did you find wheel skins? Were they hard to put on, and do you think they are worth it?

For the purpose of making my Jeep look better until I can afford a better solution, yes, they are well worth it. They were hard as hell to find online but easy to put on. I looked for weeks, every outlet was out of stock. I finally found a place on eBay that had them: 4 fits Jeep Cherokee 2019-2021 BLACK 17" Wheel Skins Hub Caps Snap On Rim Covers | eBay They still have inventory, I just checked. They are definitely a temporary solution for me until I can afford to have my OEM wheels powder coated or painted. The decals, lift, OEM blackout grille and badges were much more important to me. The skins look very much like wheels until you are right on top of them. Just today someone told me that I had "nice wheels." Again, they are super easy to put on. You line up the valve stem and snap them in place. However, they seem to be super hard to take off without snapping them. Today when we did the lift kit I tried to take them off in order to get the stud bolts out. These skins felt and sounded like they were going to break. It was easy enough to work around though. To take the OEM wheels off with the skins on... I kind of had to "fish" the lugs out once they were loose.

·
Registered
282 Posts
For the purpose of making my Jeep look better until I can afford a better solution, yes, they are well worth it. They were hard as hell to find online but easy to put on. I looked for weeks, every outlet was out of stock. I finally found a place on eBay that had them: 4 fits Jeep Cherokee 2019-2021 BLACK 17" Wheel Skins Hub Caps Snap On Rim Covers | eBay They still have inventory, I just checked. They are definitely a temporary solution for me until I can afford to have my OEM wheels powder coated or painted. The decals, lift, OEM blackout grille and badges were much more important to me. The skins look very much like wheels until you are right on top of them. Just today someone told me that I had "nice wheels." Again, they are super easy to put on. You line up the valve stem and snap them in place. However, they seem to be super hard to take off without snapping them. Today when we did the lift kit I tried to take them off in order to get the stud bolts out. These skins felt and sounded like they were going to break. It was easy enough to work around though. To take the OEM wheels off with the skins on... I kind of had to "fish" the lugs out once they were loose.
Ok thanks. I was thinking of going this route for some protection. Do you think they would prevent some rock scratches off road or are they pretty thin? It would be cheaper to replace them as needed vs wheel repair or replacement.

·
Registered
2021 Latitude FWD
115 Posts
I really don’t think that flying rocks along a roadway, that pop up and hit them, will break one. I was banging on them pretty hard with a rubber mallet trying to get the off today. Now if you’re rock crawling... \(“)/ IDK.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I really don’t think that flying rocks along a roadway, that pop up and hit them, will break one. I was banging on them pretty hard with a rubber mallet trying to get the off today. Now if you’re rock crawling... \(“)/ IDK.
Ok cool. Thanks again!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got my Hazard Sky 2" lift and rear wheel centering kit installed yesterday, I'll attempt to post some pics Monday night, I took some before pics to compare.

Reactions: Flechtight

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just added the lighted cup holder to my 19 Limited. Should have came from the factory but oh well gave me something to do
Motor vehicle Hand tool Tints and shades Art Auto part
And this is what I had to replace to make it work
Outerwear Tartan Purple Dress Textile

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just added the lighted cup holder to my 19 Limited. Should have came from the factory but oh well gave me something to do
View attachment 215838
And this is what I had to replace to make it work
View attachment 215839
Nice! That's a lot of wires for some cup holder lights though. Lol how difficult was it? And where did you find the part?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got these on the exterior this weekend

Reactions: Flybynightcru
2121 - 2140 of 2172 Posts