2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to lighten the mood around here I am suggesting what I have seen on other forums I have been a member of. I did a quick search and didn't find anything so here it is. Correct me if we have this somewhere already. Hopefully this fosters some positive discussions and not quite as much about issues.

Yesterday I installed Yakima cross bars, rail grabs and our Thule box, but may switch to our Yakima Loadwarrior basket since the lift gate hits the box. Also ordered a heavy duty webbing pet barrier from Raingler to keep the dogs in the cargo area.

Reactions: Duke2015

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
In an effort to lighten the mood around here I am suggesting what I have seen on other forums I have been a member of. I did a quick search and didn't find anything so here it is. Correct me if we have this somewhere already. Hopefully this fosters some positive discussions and not quite as much about issues.

Yesterday I installed Yakima cross bars, rail grabs and our Thule box, but may switch to our Yakima Loadwarrior basket since the lift gate hits the box. Also ordered a heavy duty webbing pet barrier from Raingler to keep the dogs in the cargo area.
wow, your Thule box must be very big! I also have a Yakima Loadwarrior basket (branded w/ the Subaru logo)

·
Registered
37 Posts
This wasn't today, probably about a few days ago, but I love this thing in the snow!

What color is your KL? It really is my favorite. I wish I could have waited longer, but a '20 2.0t TH with sunroof and low miles popped up and I had to grab it in Granite.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
What color is your KL? It really is my favorite. I wish I could have waited longer, but a '20 2.0t TH with sunroof and low miles popped up and I had to grab it in Granite.
Thanks man, it's the Billet Silver, so a bit lighter than your Granite colour.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
& it looks like you have the tires for it!
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Blizzaks, so it's what I put on all of my vehicles now.

My wife's Prius came with some Continental winter tires, but I can't wait for them to be worn out enough to justify replacing them, as I'm not really impressed with them so far.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Blizzaks, so it's what I put on all of my vehicles now.
My wife's Prius came with some Continental winter tires, but I can't wait for them to be worn out enough to justify replacing them, as I'm not really impressed with them so far.
ahhh, I have fond memories of Blizzaks! (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts