2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had one of my Sibes with me so I didn't do any hard core trail riding as I don't like to throw them around in the vehicle.

This is the area I'd like to gather a few other Cherokee people next year and have an overnight trail riding gathering.

Will

Camp this morning after packing up the gear. A little different from when I got there.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Beautiful Siberian, I've raised two of them and they were a pair of the best pups had ever owned. The guy I got them from raised and showed them and went I went to pick them up he let all 16 out to play and watching the pack run was the most beautiful thing I've eve seen.

Wow snow already? Cool pics.. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Looks cool. I would be up for a gathering, depending on when it is. Drop a pin so I can see how far it is from me. I wish we had some snow here already. These stupid beetles need to die!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zak, she is the mother of 4 others that I have but she is my camping buddy. It's funny how excited she gets when we arrive at the spot.

0|||||||0 - where about were you? That's 6-mile grade, off of S, River Rd.

Mudman - here is the spot where I camped:

44.628401, -83.986084

If we got a descent size group of Jeeps to show up I'd go down the road about 1/4 mile to the horse camp. They have pottys there and lots of flat spaces to park/camp.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Zak, she is the mother of 4 others that I have but she is my camping buddy. It's funny how excited she gets when we arrive at the spot.

0|||||||0 - where about were you? That's 6-mile grade, off of S, River Rd.

Mudman - here is the spot where I camped:

44.628401, -83.986084

If we got a descent size group of Jeeps to show up I'd go down the road about 1/4 mile to the horse camp. They have pottys there and lots of flat spaces to park/camp.

My photo was taken just south of S. River Rd. on Anderson Rd. We took Six Mile Grade road too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Nice pics, Thanks all for sharing...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah cool, so you were right in the neighborhood :)

I like to ride Bull Gap road, 6-mil, Evans, and that area.

They've been doing a lot of clear cutting south of that area and it's kind of depressing now.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Ah cool, so you were right in the neighborhood :)

I like to ride Bull Gap road, 6-mil, Evans, and that area.

They've been doing a lot of clear cutting south of that area and it's kind of depressing now.

We did Cauchy Rd, Bull Gap rd, Tower, cline and a few others. We did a section of ATV trail that was real fun. The wife and I would be up for a get together next spring/summer. Heck, if the snow is deep I'd do that too. But not camping in the snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts