2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Trailhawk 2.0T Diamond Black
289 Posts
definitely feeling pretty torn lately too, love my car but reality is I am not off roading that much, but I will be and always will be in the rockies so like do I keep it and try to buy a cheap EV or Hybrid? Because I've put 23k miles on my TH already, probably could get an awesome trade in but of course I want a 4xe Wrangler, I really want a 2 door which doesn't exist.

Or just keep the TH and get a shitty little EV like a Leaf or Chevy?? I don’t know. I do a ton of highway driving back and forth from the mountains and now with my job I'm driving up and down the front range and all over town ( I do get a little $ back for mileage).

but just seems like I am wasting my TH on highway miles. I know 23k isn't a ton but it isn't a little for getting it in Oct 2020.

Plus premium gas is so much more expensive too. so dumb.
also would not get a black car if I could do it again but I don’t know.

my car is already paid off so it's probably no way better for me to try to get another car or trade in but I don’t know. Def could be cruising around the city and driving for work and probably be getting free charging a lot of places (at our offices) and also get reiumbursed for mileage

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Get a 4xe.....

The amount of money i've saved in fuel is incredible

This is all on one tank of fuel

I guess you have to decide if not having a 2 door is worth the anguish of not having a sweet hybrid wrangler.

Reactions: skwormin

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,314 Posts
I'm going to thrash this offroad

After all the years of wheeling hard in Jeep's not made for offroad I finally get one that can...........and I have no where to wheel!
I thought yours was a white Sahara? Did you buy a new Rubicon now???😎

·
Registered
2020 Trailhawk 2.0T Diamond Black
289 Posts
Get a 4xe.....

The amount of money i've saved in fuel is incredible

This is all on one tank of fuel

I guess you have to decide if not having a 2 door is worth the anguish of not having a sweet hybrid wrangler.
yo I really want to but what is the price tag? because that's gonna be $55k easily??? I just paid $30k for my TH.... not sure I can afford an extra 25k assuming I get that much for trade in

41 - 50 of 50 Posts