2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hybrid mode on the highway without pure electric is around 100kms range before the battery is done and that highway fuel economy is 5-6L/100kms even in the winter time!
Pure electric (which I've had a few days when it's been warm) has given me about 30kms, that range will go up when it's warmer out. I can charge at home, I can charge at work and if my Wife takes it to work she can charge at work, so the fuel savings is enough to put a large dent in the payments.
I am jealous of your 4xe. I traded in my Tesla so I could do off-roading on the jeep. If only I had waited.

I've owned a couple prius (still have one). The hybrid is unlimited mileage. It will assist your mileage on the highway by alternating between providing power and charging. There are 2 cool displays showing this action. Hours of entertainment on a road trip. It will always charge the battery either while braking, coasting or running the engine. The brakes last forever because the physical brake engages when the speed drops to 7 mph. All the slowing is done by recharging.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Countdown to goodbye begins...Seltos is scheduled to arrive at the dealer May 30th.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,038 Posts
Countdown to goodbye begins...Seltos is scheduled to arrive at the dealer May 30th.
I bet the Seltos forum will be nowhere near as fun as this one...LOL!!!
Don't be a stranger, you'll always be a knowledgeable "former" KL owner, and you're always welcome around here...😉😎

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It's not...already in there...lol
I'll come back occasionally just because I like bugging Tyler... 🤣 :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·