2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I just purchased a Cherokee limited 2014 model (Australia) and I am experiencing the same problem , I searched all over for a fix until I came upon this site and forum which describes the problem exactly. I will turn off the camera warnings tonight and see if this problem stops. Thanks . I did however updated the software to 15.26.1 but no change.
I tried exactly what your about to try with the same car and had no luck at all, have you tried anything else that resolved the beeping problems?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks dragon,
I had same annoying beeps exactly as described by aussie_ivan. Disabling the safety cameras in nav worked as you recommended, so many thanks 😄.

To be precise for other people that have this problem (seems Australian software only) you go to Navigation/Settings/Speed Limit screen and un-check "SHOW SAFETY CAMERAS ON MAP" (Please see attached pic).

This disabled all the annoying beeps, but of course leaves the issue that I can't turn on speed camera warnings, so will raise this with the dealer.

Other issue with this new software update is that the street navigation announcements are distorted and most times don't complete full pronouncing of the street names. Anyone noticed this? - almost as though there is some form of corruption in the memory. Will also raise with the dealer.

BTW the under Settings/System Information, my software version shows as 14.25.5 - I'm assuming this is the overall Uconnect version of software?
Hi, I tried to turn of the camera warnings as you suggested on my Cherokee 2014 (australia) and it did not work, can you suggest anything else?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts