21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Premium Member
755 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
I should still be in.
No lift, no rails. Just stock. But plan to attempt some Con-Tact protection on the sides.

· Super Moderator
4,218 Posts
I should still be in.
No lift, no rails. Just stock. But plan to attempt some Con-Tact protection on the sides.
I did it, my first time out ever, without rock rails.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

· Registered
551 Posts
So.. tomorrow, 798 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 at 0900 ?

Reactions: gravitywell

· Premium Member
755 Posts
Correct. Same 7-11 as before. Just going to a different trail.

I think this is a different one. Gps shows a good 30 minutes further away than the 7-11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Super Moderator
4,218 Posts
I think this is a different one. Gps shows a good 30 minutes further away than the 7-11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally right. Ignore me. Guess I'm leaving at 7am. Lol.

· Premium Member
755 Posts

· Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Nope - same Sheetz. Same Trail :)

Sheetz in Harrisonburg (798 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801) at 0900 on Saturday

Attachments

· Premium Member
755 Posts
Nope - same Sheetz. Same Trail :)

Sheetz in Harrisonburg (798 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801) at 0900 on Saturday

Yes, same sheetz, but not the same 7-11 as peters mill, which I think was the mixup. Throw the address in the gps and we'll be fine :) but it is further away so plan accordingly

· Registered
551 Posts
Call me crazy, but I swear that these off-road trips make my transmission get smoother each time. It got better after Peter's Mill; it was flawless after Flagpole Knob even dealing with 495 traffic.

My guess is either it's breaking in the rear PTU or that it's working in the gears and solenoids for the lower gears that typically just get you up to speed on-road.

· Registered
119 Posts
Bring her with you!
I guess, that depends on the age of your daughter though.
If she were just a bit older I would have for sure! She just turned 14months. She wouldn't appreciate the ride that much hahaha. How was the trip? Anything lined up in the future?

· Super Moderator
4,218 Posts
If she were just a bit older I would have for sure! She just turned 14months. She wouldn't appreciate the ride that much hahaha. How was the trip? Anything lined up in the future?
We has a blast. One of the best trips, I'd say.

Your daughter might be a little young still. Lol.

I don't think anyone have mentioned new plans yet, but I'm always interested. :)

· Registered
119 Posts
We has a blast. One of the best trips, I'd say.

Your daughter might be a little young still. Lol.

I don't think anyone have mentioned new plans yet, but I'm always interested. :)

Glad you guys had a good/safe trip. Well if something solidifies let me know! Chances are if I don't have my daughter, I'm game.

Ohh and if all goes to plan... I'll be sporting a new winch set-up by the end of this weekend. All the more reason to out on some trials!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.