Jeep Cherokee KL Gobi Stealth Rack - No Sunroof - CA Bay Area

I purchased this Gobi rack in 2018 but sold my KL earlier this year. The build quality on the rack is fantastic so it's still in great shape after a few years of use. Sale includes all original hardware, fairing, crossbars and ladder. Sale also includes the large gobi tool box, a shovel/axe attachment and a set of awning brackets as well.

Disclaimers: The ladder mount may need a new coat of bed-liner/paint on the underside (the mounting piece was unfortunately not built to be uninstalled easily due to double-sided tape). The rubber spacers/washers are probably worth replacing since they've gotten some sun damage. The ends of the crossbars are also showing some wear since some of the plastic coating has worn off near the ends. Other than these minor things, the condition of the rack is excellent.

I won't be able to ship this item so it's only available for pick up in the California East Bay Area.

This rack revolutionized the look and function of my KL. I would love for it to go to another Cherokee enthusiast. Gobi makes really high quality products but their lead times are agony.

Let me know if you have any questions. Asking 1300 OBO. Email: [email protected]