2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ordered a 15' TH last week, should be getting it late August/Early Sept. Out in Oswego.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Picked up a '14 Limited Last week that the dealer went to PA to get for me. I'm located a little north of Syracuse, got the Jeep in Fulton. Currently working through issues with 2nd gear and it shaking the car. Once that is fixed I will be completely happy with the vehicle. Even with the one little issue I am still very happy I got it. Great gas mileage, lots of power with the V6 and I was able to pretty much find the exact jeep I would have ordered, except for the $100 wireless charging pad that was included.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Picked up a '14 Limited Last week that the dealer went to PA to get for me. I'm located a little north of Syracuse, got the Jeep in Fulton. Currently working through issues with 2nd gear and it shaking the car. Once that is fixed I will be completely happy with the vehicle. Even with the one little issue I am still very happy I got it. Great gas mileage, lots of power with the V6 and I was able to pretty much find the exact jeep I would have ordered, except for the $100 wireless charging pad that was included.
Nice to see another nearby member. I was going to order from the dealer in Fulton however I'm military and registering out of state. NY requires me to pay the 8% tax even though I'm registering out of state which is just crazy. So I ordered in NH. I pay 3.25% when purchasing there and registering in my homestate, so its a win win for me. Let me know who you go to for service, was going to try out the dealerr here in Oswego first and if it was no good, then try fulton

·
Registered
61 Posts
MooseMax, i am currently working through the wobble issue is second gear and so far the service manager in Fulton has been very helpful, so I will continue to use them for now. Is the dealer in Oswego still Shaprio? If so, I have had very good experiences in the past with them as well and would not hesitate to bring a vehicle to them either. The only dealer in the area I would steer well away from is the large dealer in Cicero (wont list their name directly on here). The service and sales people are awful and way way over priced. I used to live a half mile from them and would still drive 25 minutes to go to a different dealer for anything.

·
Registered
111 Posts
MooseMax, i am currently working through the wobble issue is second gear and so far the service manager in Fulton has been very helpful, so I will continue to use them for now. Is the dealer in Oswego still Shaprio? If so, I have had very good experiences in the past with them as well and would not hesitate to bring a vehicle to them either. The only dealer in the area I would steer well away from is the large dealer in Cicero (wont list their name directly on here). The service and sales people are awful and way way over priced. I used to live a half mile from them and would still drive 25 minutes to go to a different dealer for anything.
Good to know, thanks for the heads up. And yes the dealer here in Oswego is Shapiro. Next thing I need to do is find somewhere to go wheeling with my wrangler. Going to try and keep the Trailhawk out of the mud, jealous we have nothing like moab for some nice trail riding/ climbing

·
Registered
50 Posts
Go Bills

·
Registered
67 Posts
About to pick up my Eco Green 2015 Latitude today or tomorrow. Wish me luck on not getting a lemon. Is Whispering Pines also a campsite? If so I believe I have heard of it. Only place I know of for off road though is Area 51, but only for MotoX I think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Saratoga area. Also looking for some off road action. Light.... since I am lattitude... not TH :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my wifes 2015 limited.. i really want to find some real tires to go on this thing and some black wheels…we are from the Plattsburgh area

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ithaca area here. We bought a 2015 KL Limited, Cherry Red using the DC Group buy. Picked it up just over a week ago. It's my wife's ride and will never see anything but pavement. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts