2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
I actually just ordered the parts a few days ago for my 2014 3.2 limited. Leaking at that stupid plastic quick connect. Hope this helps. You will also need a special clic-r pliers to remove those special fiat clamps and to reinstall them or install new ones. Good luck.
52014598AA CLAMP. Hose.
68185932AA CLAMP. Hose.
68191620AD HOSE AND CLAMP. Radiator Inlet.
68102127AD TUBE. Coolant inlet.

· Registered
8 Posts
I actually just ordered the parts a few days ago for my 2014 3.2 limited. Leaking at that stupid plastic quick connect. Hope this helps. You will also need a special clic-r pliers to remove those special fiat clamps and to reinstall them or install new ones. Good luck.
52014598AA CLAMP. Hose.
68185932AA CLAMP. Hose.
68191620AD HOSE AND CLAMP. Radiator Inlet.
68102127AD TUBE. Coolant inlet.
I've purchased the 68191620AD hose with clamp. Though it is shorter in overall length than the OEM.
Did you replace the Coolant Inlet Tube because it is a longer piece to accommodate the shorter hose?
Automotive exterior Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive design Bicycle handlebar

· Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone have the part numbers for upper radiator hose and crossover pipe, that replaces the quick disconnect for 2014 Cherokee trailhawk? Thanks in advance.
Did you ever complete the replacement of the upper radiator hose and the crossover pipe? I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the crossover pipe removed. I removed the nuts (red) for the welded brackets on the crossover pipe. Though I can't pull the pipe off because I'm locked in by the pressurized hoses (below yellow box). I'm wondering if I can loosen the two nuts shown in the yellow box or if that will depressurize the braided hoses. Any ideas?
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood

· Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
261 Posts
Did you ever complete the replacement of the upper radiator hose and the crossover pipe? I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the crossover pipe removed. I removed the nuts (red) for the welded brackets on the crossover pipe. Though I can't pull the pipe off because I'm locked in by the pressurized hoses (below yellow box). I'm wondering if I can loosen the two nuts shown in the yellow box or if that will depressurize the braided hoses. Any ideas?
View attachment 222225
Don't disconnect in the yellow boxed area else you'll vent and depressurize your A/C (that's the quick-disconnect between the compressor and condenser)

· Registered
8 Posts
Don't disconnect in the yellow boxed area else you'll vent and depressurize your A/C (that's the quick-disconnect between the compressor and condenser)
Thanks Gary. I hadn't chased the hoses prior to my last post but I did afterwards. Realized they are A/C lines.
I removed the skid plate and took a look from the underside. The brackets have other nuts below the red boxes but are almost impossible to get to from there. I'm thinking the electric fans need to be removed to "maybe" be able to get to them. :-(
Before I do that I'm going to try to reuse the OEM upper radiator hose. I believe there is supposed to be an o-ring or gasket inside the quick-connect (green line in photo). There isn't anything there and obviously why I have the coolant leak. Going to parts store to see if I can find a good fit.
Camera lens Flash photography Automotive tire Lens Cameras & optics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts