2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it’s probably posted somewhere but, I’m in a pinch for time. Radio will not turn off when I exit vehicle. I’ve deleted phones, turned Bluetooth off, it keeps saying continue the call on mobile phone. How do I get this thing to turn off?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve also tried soft reset. Does nothing. Should I do the factory reset?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm assuming you have tried changing the power off options in settings?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm assuming you have tried changing the power off options in settings?
I finally walked away and returned 30 minutes later and it had shut off during that time. It has not reoccured. Normal operation is that as soon as you turn the vehicle off and open a door the radio will shut off. So, this is the first time it hasn’t shut off after opening the door. Oh well, if it happens again I’ll contact the dealer. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it’s probably posted somewhere but, I’m in a pinch for time. Radio will not turn off when I exit vehicle. I’ve deleted phones, turned Bluetooth off, it keeps saying continue the call on mobile phone. How do I get this thing to turn off?
We had same issue and would restart while driving. Had to go to dealer, they tried to update 3 times and ended up ordering new one on warranty. Hope you are able to get it fixed. Radio is about $2700 can

·
FCA Customer Support Group
1,369 Posts
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
Thanks, I will let you know if it happens again. I appreciate your response.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had same issue and would restart while driving. Had to go to dealer, they tried to update 3 times and ended up ordering new one on warranty. Hope you are able to get it fixed. Radio is about $2700 can
Well, I’m still under factory warranty plus we bought the extended warranty. Hopefully it won’t do it again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts