2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Uconnect update 16 to 17

Hi there ,

I go the file from mydrive and started the update of my uconnect. I got a message saying about VP3 and VP4 version. File was VP3 and it must be VP4. Has anyone faced this message before ?

Thank you,
Marcelo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi There ,

I figured out my mistake, there are two version of the file V3 and V4. I downloaded the correct one and after about an hour the installations has completed without problems.

However , I am still frustrated because I cannot use CarPlay app (Waze, Google maps, etc...) with Uconnect.

Thanks
Marcelo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ronnie and SJetc

Giving this update a go today in my 2014 Jeep KL Cherokee Limited. After asking Northern Jeep in Bundoora for updates they said they have none.

I will update you on how this goes. Just to check, can I use map update RJ4 as seen in the files in mydrive?

Thanks,
Mel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I updated my uconnect and worked fine, thanks for the info. The reason for the uconnect update is I want DAB+, I have a MY15 Cherokee Limited (build date Sep 2014). It does not have the DAB button, I have tried setting the DAB button on with an OBD2, but the button still does not show up. Has anyone been able to enable DAB? Thanks

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Hi, I updated my uconnect and worked fine, thanks for the info. The reason for the uconnect update is I want DAB+, I have a MY15 Cherokee Limited (build date Sep 2014). It does not have the DAB button, I have tried setting the DAB button on with an OBD2, but the button still does not show up. Has anyone been able to enable DAB? Thanks
Hi,
I wanted DAB on mine too here in NZ but it was a trip to the dealers to have it turned on. No other way apparantly.
Oliver

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can’t find how to see whether I have a RJ4 or RG4 radio. I seem to have all AM/FM/DAB/BT/VOICE functions in my GC Limited MY15
I have an old version 15.06.1 and want to update with correct file for NZ.
Also is there new maps for AUS NZ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all so I have a grand Cherokee 2013my 14 I have 14.25.5 I have download the my14 update from the Middle East folder it’s changing to 17.43.01 is this correct that I have done it right it’s rj4 it has nav also I notice when it finished the number was right but it’s saying there is nothing for nav update did I do something wrong and I noticed the radio forgot it’s radio stations and maps forgot it’s calibration need help

21 - 29 of 29 Posts