2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Cherokee limited with u connect 4, 8.4 inch display with apple car play. I am considering adding some extra bass to my audio. Does my u connect model have rca outputs for additional amplifiers, and if not is there an easy way to add an amp to existing system without losing ANY of the existing safety features or control functions?
Thanks in advance.

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I have a 2019 Cherokee limited with u connect 4, 8.4 inch display with apple car play. I am considering adding some extra bass to my audio. Does my u connect model have rca outputs for additional amplifiers, and if not is there an easy way to add an amp to existing system without losing ANY of the existing safety features or control functions?
Thanks in advance.
Do you have the 6 speaker system, or the Alpine 9 speaker system???馃槑

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Welcome from Utah. There's plenty of audio upgrades around here. Speaker upgrades are huge. Someone will chime in about adding an amp...馃槑

Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
Welcome, No RCAs :mad:
Simplest bet, would be to upgrade all the speakers, and add an amp (that does bass restoration) that piggy backs off of the rear door speakers to drive a 2nd subwoofer. :cool:
edit - you can see my speaker recommendation in my Signature below. :D

Reactions: Flybynightcru
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.