2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
I wouldn't even put LT's on a Jeep Wrangler JLU or Gladiator. The damn things already drive like an old dump truck that you can't even haul dirt in...Well, I guess you can put a little in the bed of the Gladiator...LOL!!!馃槈馃槑

Registered
2022 Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Fair enough i'm now leaning towards the Toyo's you have, do you have any photos of your Jeep you can post with them on?

Registered
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk, Velvet Red Pearl
GMEUP, I have to ask. Do you have any issues when off-road with the front end not extending fully? ie.. a little rougher ride than usual?

I've heard through the grapevine that it was a problem with 2019+ Trailhawks?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
GMEUP, I have to ask. Do you have any issues when off-road with the front end not extending fully? ie.. a little rougher ride than usual?

I've heard through the grapevine that it was a problem with 2019+ Trailhawks?
I have the Hazard Sky 2 Inch lift and my car is pretty much bran new and it feels no different with the lift plenty of supply suspension travel feels like OEM.

Registered
2020 Trailhawk 2.0T Diamond Black
aren't those Geolanders actually an A/T tire? That is what comes out the new Subaru wilderness editions IIRC.

everyone's different, but unless you are actually having issues seems a waste to take a brand new, very capable off road machine and replace stuff that has 0 wear. But that's just me. Always trying to save a buck :cool:

Registered
Yes they are, but actually they are a very good hybrid, with more of a street friendly look for someone not wanting an aggressive looking A/T I guess...Great tires though...
Which ones look like the "real A/T" to you???
Yokohama GO15
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Toyo A/T III
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Maxxis RAZR A/T
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
aren't those Geolanders actually an A/T tire? That is what comes out the new Subaru wilderness editions IIRC.

everyone's different, but unless you are actually having issues seems a waste to take a brand new, very capable off road machine and replace stuff that has 0 wear. But that's just me. Always trying to save a buck :cool:
In Australia the US ships the TH with this tyre. Great road tyre but not really designed for off roading?

Geolandar SUV HT G055
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Registered
In Australia the US ships the TH with this tyre. Great road tyre but not really designed for off roading?

Geolandar SUV HT G055
View attachment 220331
well yeah I stand corrected that is definitely different than the Geo lander A/T I was thinking of

stoked to see pics when it is all done

we鈥檙e twins minus the lift and tires鈥. And of course your steering wheel is on the wrong side 馃ぃ馃槣馃槣

Registered
One would think they would at least come with the GO15 A/T, or at least the same Firestones that we got...Hmmm...馃馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
well yeah I stand corrected that is definitely different than the Geo lander A/T I was thinking of

stoked to see pics when it is all done

we鈥檙e twins minus the lift and tires鈥. And of course your steering wheel is on the wrong side 馃ぃ馃槣馃槣
Yes nice taste in colour I really like black ! Unfortunately we follow the United Kingdom on the steering front!:D:D:D:p:p

Registered
Reactions: Mark_

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Did you have to drop the pressures at all???馃槑
No I left the tires fully pumped up yesterday as the sand wasn't that thick but in softer sand I go down to about 15 psi otherwise I will bog down. Also How do you rate the toyo A/T 3 against the wildpeak at3w i've now narrowed it down to these two tires.

Registered
No I left the tires fully pumped up yesterday as the sand wasn't that thick but in softer sand I go down to about 15 psi otherwise I will bog down. Also How do you rate the toyo A/T 3 against the wildpeak at3w i've now narrowed it down to these two tires.
Well, I'm probably a little more partial to the Toyo鈥榮, since I run them, and have not run the Wildpeaks. Do a quick Google search, Toyo A/T III's vs Falken Wildpeak A/T 3W. There's a few pretty good comparisons. The only negative I've seen with the Falkens on other people's vehicles is they seem to chunk the tread a little bit in our high desert rocky terrain here in Utah. You really can't go wrong with either one, they're both excellent all terrains...馃槑

Registered
very nice. they handle amazing in sand, I drove a rental KL Limited all over the Cali beach, it had Wildpeaks (not the AT3w thou). handled very well

21 - 40 of 62 Posts