2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DISREGARD.. just noticed I’m in a Cherokee pageWow so I guess I’ll begin with about 3 months ago I started having this clicking when I put it in gear. After a while it started it when I would be driving. Felt as though I wasn’t getting much power and acted weird in reverse. Well it took me a while to Finley get it in the shop (no I don’t have no kind of warranty, bought as is). He said I needed a new final drive control module $250. Well waiting for it to come in over the weekend and bam! She completely locked up! Put it in drive and it went straight to park. Well $250 to tow it to shop and find out clutch packs are shot and needed new tranny. Well after banging my head in the wall and wanting to drive it off a cliff, I dished out a total of $8k on brand new tranny from Chrysler (and labor). We are now without jeep over 2 months... was told tranny would be in in 3 days... 2 1/2 weeks later it’s here and sitting under jeep. Well NOW it won’t ready it and Chrysler says bring it in to be flashed. Have no clue what this will cost but gotta pay to have it towed to dealership. Any word of advice besides I shoulda ran it off the cliff would be great... what it gonna cost to flash it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts