2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i would like to add a jeep performance parts badge on my cherokke sport. i thinking of adding them where the trailrated badges are on the trailhawks because both are kind of same shape,is there any way someone can provide me with some measurements on where exactly to paste those
Thanks

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
gotta be honest... you could just eyeball it off of one of the pictures... but if you want I can measure tomorrow to center of trail rated badge...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Xinarin 13 I know i could do that. but rest of my life i will always wonder if that was accurate and sometimes to the point of sleepnessness... :D it will be much appreciated you could do that sorry for being a pain....
Thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
three and one half inches

Hi i would like to add a jeep performance parts badge on my cherokke sport. i thinking of adding them where the trailrated badges are on the trailhawks because both are kind of same shape,is there any way someone can provide me with some measurements on where exactly to paste those
Thanks
It is about 3.5 inches from each of the three body edges to the center of the TH emblem.
It seems to be centered between the three body edges.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hope these help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much you are awesome :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a lot :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
hey @cherokkesport - do you have a link for those round performance parts badges? another member picked some up a while ago and i can't find the link. thanks!

·
Registered
987 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the badges!!!! will post pics after i install it tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finished the installation!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks good - I'm thinking about a couple of the badges I saw on their site. Seeing one on a TH similar to mine helps a lot!

·
Registered
987 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good - I'm thinking about a couple of the badges I saw on their site. Seeing one on a TH similar to mine helps a lot!
Thanks!!! it came out looking great!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts