2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

Registered

Registered
Martim91,
Please, get it done, and post pics! It is the most prestigious badge a Jeep owner can bear. Lets get some squares going. How long will it take for anyone, other than those who follow a Jeep forum, to notice that sweet looking emblem on your Jeep?. I'll take the 3-4 week square馃槂.
What badge is everyone referring to by chance? Any photos of this or where it would be located on the Jeep?

Registered
What badge is everyone referring to by chance? Any photos of this or where it would be located on the Jeep?
Welcome daveski

What does the Trail Rated badge mean?
Simply, the Jeep "Trail Rated" Badge means that the Jeep vehicle is trail worthy, according to rigorous tests and rigid specifications. A Trail Rated Jeep is able to handle any off-road challenge or adventure you put it up against.

It is located on the front drivers quarter panel. It is in the same location for all models.

Reactions: daveski

Registered
s-l500.jpg
Last, but not least, and by far my favorite....

Registered
Mine doesn't have that.. Interesting.. So does that mean is not trail rated?
View attachment 211608
This doesn't appear to be a Trailhawk, at least not like one that I've ever seen, including the two I've owned (2014 and 2020). The side mirrors are painted body color (Trailhawk's are gray), there's no matte black decal on the hood, and the Cherokee door logo badge looks to be a different font than any I've seen. Is this some other trim level with Trailhawk wheels and tires on it? That's what it appears to be, and would explain why there's no Trail Rated badging.

Registered

Registered
This doesn't appear to be a Trailhawk, at least not like one that I've ever seen, including the two I've owned (2014 and 2020). The side mirrors are painted body color (Trailhawk's are gray), there's no matte black decal on the hood, and the Cherokee door logo badge looks to be a different font than any I've seen. Is this some other trim level with Trailhawk wheels and tires on it? That's what it appears to be, and would explain why there's no Trail Rated badging.
It's not a Trailhawk, he said it's a 2020 Latitude Plus.

Registered
The state animal of PA!!
You got that right. They have a bad habit of closing a lane for like 10 miles when they are not even working on it. Guess they just think that lane needs to rest or something, or possibly that if it's shut down long enough, it will fix itself...LOL!!!馃

21 - 37 of 37 Posts