2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

Trailhawk orders will not be placed until October

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Seguerski 
#1 ·
A Jeep factory rep confirmed that orders for the new Trailhawk will be processed at the end of September/beginning of October.

Delivery of Cherokee Trailhawk models will not be until December. :-/

#2 ·
My quote from that other forum...

Hate to call BS, but I'd like some more info on who it is exactly that you spoke to. We just hear so many things, it's always good to verify.

Maybe Milous can verify what you're saying.

Are you also saying that production on the Trailhawks hasn't started? We were under the impression that even though order banks weren't open, didn't mean that they weren't going to be produced yet.
I really want more info.

#3 ·
My quote from that other forum...

I really want more info.
Hopefully they are not pulling a Toyota where they fill the lots with the lower end SR5 first (Sport, Latitude) and then start the higher end orders.

#8 ·
I don't know why Trailhawks would be significantly delayed. Obviously they have produced quite a few to date to test. I suspect the build ratio will be really low... sort of Rubicon to Sahara to Sport (s) and the base model on JKs. Sport (s) and Saharas dominate lots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.