2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

Trailhawk black OEM rims.

10K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Tom M 
#1 ·
So, I had just purchased a new Trailhawk, it came with the factory black OEM rims. I am considering purchasing 4 new rims, I particularly like the silver rims with black accents. My initial question is, if there are any Trailhawk owners in New England that are looking for factory black OEM rims and have the rims I am looking for, willing to trade rims at a dealer. Would be cheaper then me purchasing some, mine are in immaculate condition so any I would be interested in would have to be in the same condition. I can provide pictures if there are any interested candidates. Thanks in advance!

#5 ·
Somebody's got to take you up on that. I love the black wheels!

You should post a pic to remind people how awesome they look. (Even though you don't like them. lol)

They were not available until the end of January and I know there were a bunch of people on here that said they would've got them if they were an option. Wheel swap would be an amazing deal.

#11 ·
I'm in Mexico. Worst part is that they can't be ordered in anyway here :frown:

#13 · (Edited)
So as it turns out the Black OEM rims are still on the market for a rim swap. I live about an hour away from Boston. Again I am looking for the silver trail hawk rims with black accents I am pretty sure they are the standered rims that come with the TH. anyone interested? To check out some pictures of the rims. I added them to my album.

#20 ·
Hey Metalup,

I'm not sure I have what you are looking for. I bought a 2015 Cherokee Latitude 3 days ago and I would rather have black wheels on it than the stock ones. I live right outside of Boston and would be willing to swap if you are interested.

If not good luck with your swap.
Brian

Attachments

#21 ·
Trade Wheels

I would trade but Im in Michigan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.