2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run these tires on a KL Cherokee here? I am looking at them for my tire choice. My tire size is 225/60R18, but I have read that I can go to 235/60R18.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good A/T?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have these in a 235/65R18 but I do have the 2" MFC lift. They look great.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,991 Posts
Has anyone run these tires on a KL Cherokee here? I am looking at them for my tire choice. My tire size is 225/60R18, but I have read that I can go to 235/60R18.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good A/T?
Yes, I'm running them on my Trailhawk, and have been very happy with them...😎

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,991 Posts
Very nice.

I have a stock KL and I don't want to lift it. I just want a good all-terrain with the 3 peaks. Besides the 2 other sizes I have, would any other size fit?
Another member has 255/55/18 BFG KO2's on his stock Limited. My opinion is that KO2's, an E load rated LT tire are a little heavy and stiff riding for a KL, as they are designed for much heavier vehicles. I think he would agree if he was running a good non LT A/T, and immediately notice a huge improvement in ride, and handling quality...Right @AtlCade69 ??? LOL!!!😉😎

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another member has 255/55/18 BFG KO2's on his stock Limited. My opinion is that KO2's, an E load rated LT tire are a little heavy and stiff riding for a KL, as they are designed for much heavier vehicles. I think he would agree if he was running a good non LT A/T, and immediately notice a huge improvement in ride, and handling quality...Right @AtlCade69 ??? LOL!!!😉😎
Do you think he rubs on full lock?

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
2,458 Posts
I'm sure I could get a better ride and mpgs with a different tire, but I have no complaints on my KO2s. They are a great tire. :cool:

Do you think he rubs on full lock?
No Rub whatsoever...

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
Bilstein B6, 1.5” Hazard Sky lift, MFC fuel door, MFC strut clamps, MFC interior led, Toyo A/T 3
40 Posts
Have them on my trailhawk and love them, great in all conditions (rain,snow, etc) fairly quiet and look good. Just be aware that the sidewall is a bit different on each side, one side has more aggressive sidewall and raised lettering

1 - 9 of 9 Posts