2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey jeepers. I recently totaled my Cherokee so I have some stuff I’m looking to get rid of. Everything came off of a 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. I hit the attachment limit so If you would like more pictures of something specific, let me know. I’ll get them posted as soon as I can

4 Bora 1.25” wheel spacers. (Not installed at time of accident)
-one spacer is missing a stud
-does not include bolts that mount spacer to hub
-will come with 20 brand new black lug nuts
-will come with 3 lug bolts
-$125 shipped

Trunk cargo bar thing that sits on the driver side.
-$30 shipped

Dash cubby door with hardware
-$30 shipped

Cubby door near drivers left knee
-$20 shipped

Center console bezel cut to fit mfc 6 switch panel
-$20 shipped

Mfc “A” pillar light mounts
-only the shaft portion which is the only part I used
-$15 shipped

Coverking tactical seat covers
-front driver seat and front passenger seat
-Molle And Velcro on back
-only wear and tear is on the driver seat butt area. Some of the stitching is fraying. Which can probably be fixed with a lighter and some scissors
-works with passanger underseat compartment
-has cutouts for side airbags
-$115 shipped

Mfc 6 switch distribution center
-bits and pieces missing
-comes with main brain for under the hood
-comes with assorted wires
-harness from brain to switches has been cut to make pulling through the firewall easier (will need to be spliced back together)
-will need some additional wiring to use all 6 switches. (Only 3 switched are hooked up)
-I can include the 3 switch panel I made for the driver cubby near the drivers knee
-missing 80amp disconnect
-$75 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
So to use the MFC distribution center with your 3 switches you have everything or would I still need the 80amp disconnect?

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So to use the MFC distribution center with your 3 switches you have everything or would I still need the 80amp disconnect?

You can. I would suggest having some sort of fuse or disconnect in between the battery and distribution center. You don’t need an 80amp disconnect. You can probably just do a 40 amp inline fuse or something.

But to answer your question, yes I do have what you would need to run it with no disconnect

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Do you have any TH black rims for sale?

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seat covers and mfc power distribution and lower dash cubby switch plate sold

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It depends on what lights you use. I was using some long lights from tractor supply and the lights rubbed the hood ever so slightly with the lights pointed straight forward. I originally was using some 3” pods and they worked just fine without the fender tab. This is the only picture I have

Attachments

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trunk cargo bar sold.

Seems there’s not much interest in the rest of the stuff. And it’s not worth me shipping any of it. Everything will be local sale only

1 - 20 of 25 Posts