2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DC folks - I'm thinking about getting my jeep coated. I have been talking to Capitol Shine in Arlington, VA about the Ceramic Pro 9h gold or silver package. They also offer Opti-Coat but I have heard better things about Ceramic Pro. Capitol Shine does offer alot of information about their coatings on the website - www.capitolshine.com. But wanted to see if anyone had an experience with the installer Capitol Shine or with the Ceramic Pro (or Opti-Coat) product.

· Registered
15 Posts
I don't have any experience with Capitol Shine or Ceramic Pro, but I have toyed with the idea of applying CQuartz by CarPro. I just need the weather to stay warm so I can buff out the swirl marks that the delivery team at the dealership left me with.

Did you get a quote from Capitol Shine?

· Registered
96 Posts
Don't wast your time.

If you need to protect your paint the only thing that works is a 3m or Xpel (preferred brand ) clear film over the car.

My friends and I have used it to great success on our road sports cars to protect paint from stone chips. Some of them double layer the heavy spots so after a couple of big trips they can be removed and replaced.

Works well but expensive.
Still cheaper that respraying a car and then not having original paint on it at resale time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.