2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 TE radio had a bubble on display and was changed at the dealer. I look at it and find many things missing on setting. Such as the climate control on the steering wheel and the seats, the ability to change gps to the jeep, missing the display of rearview camera. The dealer said it takes 24 hrs to show up. Being an IT guy i know this is cable connection and should be plug and play. Also the radio used to brong the jeep name and logo now shows chrysler. The odometer blinks .. did they put the first radio they found or it is me????

·
Registered
93 Posts
It’s normal after a software change for this to happen until the can bus sends the information to the system and it updates and reboots and then has several ignition cycles.

This happens after every OTA update also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s normal after a software change for this to happen until the can bus sends the information to the system and it updates and reboots and then has several ignition cycles.

This happens after every OTA update also.
Still after several days of use?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes sir. It’s sometimes a long process.
However if it is bothering you take it to the dealer again and have them force a software update and prompt the immediate reboot by a proxy alignment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts