2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2019 Jeep Trailhawk Elite. I've never done any off-roading, but would like to get a start with what I have. Ultimately, I'm trying to figure out how I can try out the "trail rated" capabilities of my vehicle on a BOH trail in California but have no idea if there are any trails that I can make it through "Stock". Any suggestions on trails to start?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Your Trailhawk is very capable .. Just start out with what you think you can handle and when it comes time to up the anti.. find others to go with so you can spot each other, it always nice to have a partner in crime to keep each other safe.. and my motto is S.L.A.M ... stop look assess manage .. most important though is have fun and enjoy the outdoors with respect .. cheers.

Welcome to the club and look forward to you posting pictures of adventures.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
5,888 Posts
I have a stock 2019 Jeep Trailhawk Elite. I've never done any off-roading, but would like to get a start with what I have. Ultimately, I'm trying to figure out how I can try out the "trail rated" capabilities of my vehicle on a BOH trail in California but have no idea if there are any trails that I can make it through "Stock". Any suggestions on trails to start?
Welcome from Utah!!! Best advice, stay within your own confidence and ability level, and as mentioned above, try to go with another, possibly more experienced buddy in case of trouble. Take your time, and you'll be fine...😎

1 - 3 of 3 Posts