2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and the Jeep community. Recently picked up a 2019 Cherokee Latitude Plus 3.2L V6 in Sting Gray. I have always been a German car guy (my other car is a 2014 Audi RS7) but wanted something more practical to explore the trails here in the PNW (currently living in Seattle). Photo below was taken while hiking last weekend near Leavenworth WA, just outside of North Cascades National Park.

Planning some light mods including a lift, roof rack, tint, chrome deletes, and possibly upgrading to a current gen Trailhawk wheel/tire setup (hoping not to get too much scorn from Trailhawk drivers)

·
Registered
428 Posts
New to the forum and the Jeep community. Recently picked up a 2019 Cherokee Latitude Plus 3.2L V6 in Sting Gray. I have always been a German car guy (my other car is a 2014 Audi RS7) but wanted something more practical to explore the trails here in the PNW (currently living in Seattle). Photo below was taken while hiking last weekend near Leavenworth WA, just outside of North Cascades National Park.

Planning some light mods including a lift, roof rack, tint, chrome deletes, and possibly upgrading to a current gen Trailhawk wheel/tire setup (hoping not to get too much scorn from Trailhawk drivers)

View attachment 211180
Welcome from Utah!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts