2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey JCC,

I started a thread a few weeks ago talking about maybe making some Trailhawk and JCC stickers. I got them all in hand, though I didn't make a lot this first run. I plan to make more once this batch is gone. I had sold some Tacoma stickers back in the day but I am still new to this so please bare with me as I work out the kinks :) Well, thanks again to everyone who contributed to that thread.

Shop — Grayson Hjaltalin

Here is my personal site and just added the shop to it.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hey JCC,

I started a thread a few weeks ago talking about maybe making some Trailhawk and JCC stickers. I got them all in hand, though I didn't make a lot this first run. I plan to make more once this batch is gone. I had sold some Tacoma stickers back in the day but I am still new to this so please bare with me as I work out the kinks :) Well, thanks again to everyone who contributed to that thread.

Shop — Grayson Hjaltalin

View attachment 213022 View attachment 213023 View attachment 213024 View attachment 213025

Here is my personal site and just added the shop to it.
Nice!!! Did you not run any of the diamond shaped one, or the JCC grill design Grayson?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I like the that original round one, and the diamond shaped one above, and this other diamond shaped grille design, preferably 1a since I have blacked out trim...😎
Screenshot_20210121-131101_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the that original round one, and the diamond shaped one above, and this other diamond shaped grille design, preferably 1a since I have blacked out trim...😎 View attachment 213028
Oh, gotcha okay, I didn't know you were referring to those :) Those actually aren't created by me. Not sure if Dryheat was planning on getting some of those printed or not.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Oh, gotcha okay, I didn't know you were referring to those :) Those actually aren't created by me. Not sure if Dryheat was planning on getting some of those printed or not.
Oh ya, I see that now...LOL!!! Got your PM, and I'll get with you this evening about that...😎

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am a graphic designer not a printer.

Reactions: Flybynightcru

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to anyone who snagged one! Should be arriving in your mail soon :) Would love to see photos of where you stick em.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again to everyone who has gotten one! I would love to see some photos of where you placed them. I only have a few more in this batch and if anyone is interested :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks again to everyone who has gotten one! I would love to see some photos of where you placed them. I only have a few more in this batch and if anyone is interested :)
Hi Yes I am very interested. Whats the website...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts