2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new member here. I've read thru the posts about the start/stop remote start issues and it seems to be a battery issue. Does anyone have the part number for the small Aux battery? I'm probably going to change both but want to see if my local store has them.

2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4WD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello new member here. I've read thru the posts about the start/stop remote start issues and it seems to be a battery issue. Does anyone have the part number for the small Aux battery? I'm probably going to change both but want to see if my local store has them.

2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4WD
This is it right?
Font Material property Ink Pattern Newsprint

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,995 Posts
We're a Cherokee KL site, we don't have an Aux battery like the Grand does.
Try here: Grand Cherokee - WK2 -

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
1,995 Posts
Oh damn sorry 😂
Don't worry, happens all the time.
Maybe it's subliminal advertising, lol.
You Will Be Assimilated! :cool:

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
Reactions: AtlCade69

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having same issue with start & start I replaced battery and outside temperature sensor and it works when it wants to what else it on it that will set off start & start problom I have a 2016 jeep Cherokee latitude

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
I'm having same issue with start & start I replaced battery and outside temperature sensor and it works when it wants to what else it on it that will set off start & start problom I have a 2016 jeep Cherokee latitude
Hi there,

Please tell us what the exact ESS message you are getting in the center display. And if you remember, which battery you got.

Thx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts