2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Automatically recalls your preferences for the the Automatic Engine Stop Start disable feature each time you start the car.

Plugs in under the driver's seat in about a minute.

In perfect working condition- only selling because I have sold my Cherokee. You may want to replace the velcro, otherwise it is good to go!

Please note, this module will only work with the following years and trim levels:

2019-2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited, Overland, and Trailhawk Elite

It will not work for other years or trims

More information from the vendor's website here: Jeep-Dodge-Chrysler Products

Normally $149.99, they are running a special for $129.99. I am asking $100 which will include shipping to the lower 48.

Zelle, Paypal, CashApp friendly, or cash if you are local to the Ashburn VA area.

Registered
Automatically recalls your preferences for the the Automatic Engine Stop Start disable feature each time you start the car.

Plugs in under the driver's seat in about a minute.

In perfect working condition- only selling because I have sold my Cherokee. You may want to replace the velcro, otherwise it is good to go!

Please note, this module will only work with the following years and trim levels:

2019-2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited, Overland, and Trailhawk Elite

It will not work for other years or trims

More information from the vendor's website here: Jeep-Dodge-Chrysler Products

Normally $149.99, they are running a special for $129.99. I am asking $100 which will include shipping to the lower 48.

Zelle, Paypal, CashApp friendly, or cash if you are local to the Ashburn VA area.

View attachment 212946
View attachment 212947
Why did you get rid of the Trailhawk if you don't mind me asking???馃槑

Registered
I loved it, however I worked out a deal on a new (7 miles) 2019 Challenger Hellcat widebody with Devil's Rim wheels. So the Jeep had to go!
Ah haa...Nice!!! Ya, I know if I had to choose between my GT350R and my Trailhawk, it's bye bye Jeep too...LOL!!!馃槑

Post a couple pictures of that bad boy!!! Wanna race??? LOL!!!

Registered
Reactions: Mark_
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.