2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
so is there anything new? I haven't been prompted.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
so is there anything new? I haven't been prompted.
I went through all my general setup and nothing jumped out at me. Maybe tomorrow I’ll check out the Nav and see if I can spot anything but I never use the built in nav so I can’t get to excited. CarPlay all looks the same although the CarPlay took longer to connect but after connected once it’s as quick to respond as before.

2019 Trailhawk Elite
Build date May 2019

·
Registered
Blackbird 2019_Limited_4x4 Blk_on_Blk Tech_Lux_Nav
391 Posts
I wonder if this is a Canada only update, mine still says it's up to date. Have any US 2019+ gotten this?

Reactions: XJ99 and UN4GTBL

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in the US and received the update a few days ago. No idea what the changes are.

Reactions: AtlCade69

·
Registered
271 Posts
All it did to my 2019 cherokee limited 2.0 was changed all my radio stations back to factory settings. My radio sets and holds the new stations with the seat memory buttons on the driver door were there is 3 buttons saying 1 S 2. I am in CA.

·
Registered
427 Posts
They may be releasing the update in stages and the first group is getting it now. IE: The guinea pigs. :)

I'll post when/if my 2019 gets the update.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got mine the other day. The next I messed around to look for anything different. Darn if I could see anything other than it wiping out a lot of my presets.

Do I need to say it? No Off-Road pages.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Over the week I’ve been checking if anything new. I looked to see if they fixed the recording a trail but it still turns of that feature when you turn off your vehicle.
I also had to go into the skip channels setting on sirius xm and had to uncheck a few that I listened to.
I’m sure there’s at least a dozen things that are working way better along with added features but it’s like finding super Easter Eggs.

2019 Trailhawk Elite
Build date May 2019

·
Registered
427 Posts
It's probably just a bug fix update, and judging from my experience with mine, they need an update. Still waiting on mine...

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
My layout in the "apps" is a little different. I don't recall seeing heated seats
on the first screen in apps. Few extra things I don't recognize..

my presets went back to factory as well. The current stations I was listening
to were still the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just got this update, and now i have an atrocious 3 second bluetooth audio delay. guess this is a new useless and annoying "safety feature". you all getting this too?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 2019 with 8" screen, 6 Speakers does not have android auto. So there is no way for me to get navigation on my main screen but only on my phone. Bummer. I just bought this 2019 trailhawk with 17K miles on vroom. It has some large paint chips on the front of the hood, a small dent by the gas filler and a dent in one of the luggage rails. If vroom won't fix those things I am sending it back to them.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts