2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

SiriusXM Guardian Issues?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ToyCop 
#1 ·
Saw a couple of other posts about this and thought I would ask for anybody else’s experiences.

My ‘18 Trackhawk will not respond to any SiriusXM Guardian commands after it sits for approximately 30 mins. If I wake up the car, everything works fine for another 30 mins.
All software is up to date and confirmed as such by UConnect customer care.

I have an Appt to go to the dealer tomorrow. Will post if they find anything.

#2 ·
Saw a couple of other posts about this and thought I would ask for anybody else’s experiences.

My ‘18 Trackhawk will not respond to any SiriusXM Guardian commands after it sits for approximately 30 mins. If I wake up the car, everything works fine for another 30 mins.
All software is up to date and confirmed as such by UConnect customer care.

I have an Appt to go to the dealer tomorrow. Will post if they find anything.
Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

#3 ·
Have the dealer check the level of your RF HUB software. Mine was doing the same thing and there is updated RF hub software to fix this issue.

My vehicle was the test for the software fix.

It’s a 10 minute update and Uconnect customer care has no idea what body computer software your car has by the way.

#4 ·
Mine totally quit working a few months ago and won’t update mileage or any data to the app. The phone support people were basically useless so I started troubleshooting myself. I have discovered that the NAV doesn't work any more either. When I go into the GPS info there are zero satellites showing. What is funny is my NAV shows me in another state which I haven’t even been to in my Jeep. I’m scheduling yet another visit to the dealer to see if it’s a GPS antenna issue or the unit itself. I don’t think I’ll be renewing. The features are decent, but the support is poor and multiple support calls and dealer visits are getting tiresome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.