701 - 720 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
^^^ Wish headlight washers were available on US models.^^^

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Just picked up my new Trailhawk today. Raining outside, so crappy pic just so no one could say pics or it didn't happen, LoL. Funny thing, I was never a fan of the Hawk going back to 2014, until about a month ago. Came from a 2015 North (Latitude) 2.4. What a difference overall. Didn't realize how loud the 2.4 was, not that I ever had a problem with that, or the 2.4 in general. My 2015 gave me six years and 62000 miles (100,000 kms) of trouble free ownership. Never used oil, super on gas, and transmission was flawless. Only time at the dealer was oil changes while

under warranty, air bag module recall, and AC hose routing recall.
This 2.0 is one sweet power plant, took a long time to find a new one around here, most are 3.2's. The new 8.4C is great, as is everything else on this vehicle. Likely upgrade the speakers in the so called Premium sound. Good power there but lacks clarity and crispness.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
7,314 Posts
Just picked up my new Trailhawk today. Raining outside, so crappy pic just so no one could say pics or it didn't happen, LoL. Funny thing, I was never a fan of the Hawk going back to 2014, until about a month ago. Came from a 2015 North (Latitude) 2.4. What a difference overall. Didn't realize how loud the 2.4 was, not that I ever had a problem with that, or the 2.4 in general. My 2015 gave me six years and 62000 miles (100,000 kms) of trouble free ownership. Never used oil, super on gas, and transmission was flawless. Only time at the dealer was oil changes while View attachment 213524
under warranty, air bag module recall, and AC hose routing recall.
This 2.0 is one sweet power plant, took a long time to find a new one around here, most are 3.2's. The new 8.4C is great, as is everything else on this vehicle. Likely upgrade the speakers in the so called Premium sound. Good power there but lacks clarity and crispness.
Welcome to the "Classic 2.0T Trailhawk" club. I'm still scratching my head as to why they dropped the 2.0T in Trailhawks. I say HUGE FAIL Jeep!!!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Looking forward to using it as my new daily driver
I'm sure it will be. you reminded me of a post of mine (for my 2014) from Dec 26, 2018:

had a 13.5 hr "special" yesterday, on Christmas day. that's my nickname for a round tripper to see family across what is usually 3 states. usually it's a 12 hr special where I arrive back home in the evening the same numeric hour that I left in the morning. for example 7am ~ 7pm

yesterday was a doozey even if the total miles wasn't more than 400 cuz it involved cities & highways I had never been on, & did 1/2 of it in the dark of night. got home & patted the old girl on the quarter panel as I locked it up for the night. thanks again for the safe travels for me & my family. it's always fun when my 92 yr old mother in law says: "wow, you really know where you are going!" hehe she forgets I have a GPS even when we remind her ...

glad to have meaty road tires, light traffic & excellent road conditions

here's hoping your travels are just as successful & reliable!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the "Classic 2.0T Trailhawk" club. I'm still scratching my head as to why they dropped the 2.0T in Trailhawks. I say HUGE FAIL Jeep!!!

I wonder if it’s a capacity issue? I think they’re using the 2.0 as the base of the Wrangler 4xe which they’re dying to get out the door.

With all the talk about manufacturers being limited in production by the availability of chips, it’s just a thought.

701 - 720 of 748 Posts