2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've already posted this in other places, but I'll share it here, too, to get us kicked off! I've had the sexy beast for nearly 5 days now and I love it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
TTH can I just borrow your pic? Mine might get out of inspection when pigs fly. Looks great, please keep posting pics!!

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts

Had it 10 days and its been fun and a huge continuing learning experience.
Ordered 11/08
Born 12/11
Adopted 12/26

Limited 4x4
V6 w/AD2
Tech Group
Luxury Group
Tow Group
Navigation
No "vista dome"

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts

This is what mine looks like.

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
I've already posted this in other places, but I'll share it here, too, to get us kicked off! I've had the sexy beast for nearly 5 days now and I love it!

I now see why you could not wait for this beauty!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Granite Crystal Trailhawk

Already posted these else where but they are no longer showing in the posts, not sure why? :huh:

Top picture has Yakima Load Warrior Basket, bottom two pics are the Rola Vortex Basket.

·
Registered
921 Posts
What tires are those, not the rims the actual tires.
Tires are OEM, they are just turned around so that the white letters are in the inside. Not a fan of white walls or letters showing..

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Ol'Greig you have one of the nicest looking Cherokees I've seen here. I think the Granite color is great with the black wheels.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Ol'Greig you have one of the nicest looking Cherokees I've seen here. I think the Granite color is great with the black wheels.
Thanks! I do likethe Granite color as it seems to change depending on the lighting.

1 - 20 of 691 Posts