Okay, I got the new bumper today and there have been a few design changes that you should be aware of. These will now be applied to all systems. The light bar mount sticks out prolly 1/4" maybe 1/2" further than the old one. It now has a steeper angle to help lights mounted to the light tabs clear the hood. In addition the control box holes have been moved even further away from the hood and have larger holes to accommodate larger bolts. Also the sensor holes are now in the properly place and the good news is with everything mounted and in it's place the hood closes AND the sensors now work. Mind you I've only spent 3 1/2 hours with it installed but so far everything works MUCH better.
Now, with that said, on the 2015/2016 models something changed or tolerances aren't what they used to be, so when installing this you will receive metal sleeves of different sizes for the 4 bolts that hold the bumper on. You are going to have to play trial and error to get it to sit flush against the factory bumper. This is no fault of RRO, each TH seems to have different tolerances. When installed everything clears but JUST barely. They are going to make changes to the final product to hopefully get it a little tiny bit more clearance. However, if you are having clearance issues try moving your metal sleeves around or grinding them down 1 or 2mm. The shorter the sleeves the closer to the bumper and hood everything is.
Good word is, everything fits and everything works just as it should. I believe this is as close to the final product you are going to get. Give me a few weeks of running around with it and I'm sure RRO will start selling it. But understand if you are having fitment issues of a few mm's to maybe 1/8" it's likely the position of your sleeves, try relocating them to a different spot. I had to put mine on and take it off about 5 times. All in all it's about an hours worth of work if you already have the cradle and the holes in the bumper drilled.
Now onto quality, the powder coat needs work. I'm not showing pictures of the affected area but I'm told they will look into why this piece was so bad. I'm also told they have changed the powder coating procedure recently to get a higher quality job. There were burrs left on some of the holes but that's just nitpicking.
Overall I'm VERY happy with the install.