2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does the RRO winch bumper with the upper bar and full front skid plate option seem unfinished or missing something? I feel like it needs brush guards that extend around to the front corners of the bumper at least. I attempted to illustrate this in one of the pictures. It it was more of a brush guard and winch bumper I would be all in just for the bumper even without a winch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

· Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,824 Posts
Is it just me or does the RRO winch bumper with the upper bar and full front skid plate option seem unfinished or missing something? I feel like it needs brush guards that extend around to the front corners of the bumper at least. I attempted to illustrate this in one of the pictures. It it was more of a brush guard and winch bumper I would be all in just for the bumper even without a winch.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper
This one is way better, and what a proper KL bumper should look like.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree it looks way better, but I really dont want to replace the entire front bumper. The hybrid that MFC has also looks like its unfinished. I would love to see a bumper that combines the mounting option and mid section of the RRO bumper with the brush guard wrap around of the MFC bumper. The RRO bumper still allows for winch mounting and still maintains the factory look. My cherokee is my wifes daily driver and is used for light off road, but I would like to have some utility and protection from a proper brushguard with option of mounting a winch later.

· Registered
8,824 Posts
I agree it looks way better, but I really dont want to replace the entire front bumper. The hybrid that MFC has also looks like its unfinished. I would love to see a bumper that combines the mounting option and mid section of the RRO bumper with the brush guard wrap around of the MFC bumper. The RRO bumper still allows for winch mounting and still maintains the factory look. My cherokee is my wifes daily driver and is used for light off road, but I would like to have some utility and protection from a proper brushguard with option of mounting a winch later.

That Hybrid style from MFC is actually for 19-20's. The one I posted, also MFC is for 14-18's. Our old pal Jesse is always working on new stuff as we speak...

· Registered
8,824 Posts
This is it right here. That's the finishing touch it needs

Ya, that looks great!!! A good Fab guy could do that easily. Unfortunately, we just don't have a lot of options out there. Maybe we should start a bumper business!!! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.