2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm due for my first service and I'd like the dealer to check out a couple of things (minor knock in the front-left suspension, etc...).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard Ontario Chrysler is good, but that's a little far from me (East York).

Any other recommendations?

Thanks all!

Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
Hey guys,

I'm due for my first service and I'd like the dealer to check out a couple of things (minor knock in the front-left suspension, etc...).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard Ontario Chrysler is good, but that's a little far from me (East York).

Any other recommendations?

Thanks all!
Welcome from Utah!!! I can't help you with Ontario, but I'm sure someone can help you out...馃槑

Registered
2014 V6 Trailhawk
I recommend a place called Eighty8 Alpha. It's located near downsview park. Veteran owned, employing veterans and currently serving reservists.

He does all my work for me.

Reactions: vfour

Registered
2014 V6 Trailhawk
Oh you're looking for a dealer. I guess you're still under a warranty? If so, I've had good luck with the dealership located just north of Steeles and Yonge.

Reactions: vfour

Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, sorry, should have been more clear. It's a 2020 Trailhawk. Yeah, I'd love to take it to an independent shop, but need to play this game for a couple years :)

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep Eighty8 Alpha in mind for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.