2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this on their rig? Mine fell off somewhere back in June. It's a piece of long black plastic that says Cherokee on it. It fits below my license plate & above my hitch. Apparently, it's actually where the tow package would go. Mine doesn't have the tow package, idk.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have an extra one.. 60 shipped. PM me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the flat piece that fits in there or is it the whole bumper cover? Can you send me a pic

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is the flat piece that fits in there or is it the whole bumper cover? Can you send me a pic

$60 shipped.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked $40 shipped better, lol. But it's not the correct part anyways. But thank you for trying.

·
Registered
516 Posts
After searching on ebay the lowest one I found was 119..... Sorry I couldn't help.

Reactions: HerHawk

·
Registered
516 Posts
We have the identical Trailhawk it's the correct part I assure you. 50 shipped

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been studying the picture you posted but it it looks like yours is quite a bit shorter & shaped differently. Mine is more oval at the ends where as yours looks like it has sharp angles. Mine is(was) one shade & nothing is recessed like yours seems to be. Mine is kinda embossed.
It's really strange how our rigs cans be the same year or one year difference & yet be so different in some areas. Another Jeeper (TH) tried to help me out as well. His was a 14 also, but his vanity cover was completely different. In fact his looked kinda like yours.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've been studying the picture you posted but it it looks like yours is quite a bit shorter & shaped differently. Mine is more oval at the ends where as yours looks like it has sharp angles. Mine is(was) one shade & nothing is recessed like yours seems to be. Mine is kinda embossed.
It's really strange how our rigs cans be the same year or one year difference & yet be so different in some areas. Another Jeeper (TH) tried to help me out as well. His was a 14 also, but his vanity cover was completely different. In fact his looked kinda like yours.

That is very odd.. I will dig out the exact one I have in the garage later today and I will take a picture of the ends on both sides and you can see if it will help or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts