2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
3301 - 3320 of 3325 Posts

· Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
23 Posts
Greetings from Michigan everyone!

Just got a 2020 Cherokee Trailhawk. Wanted a little more utility than my previous SUV provided. Always loved the look of these Cherokees, and found one we really like. Looking forward to learning more about them.

In the meantime, going to enjoy the new ride. :)

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi Guys, New to the club. Just bought a 2015 TH 3.2 (only 51k) a month ago after much research. I very much appreciate the wealth of knowledge all of you share. Thank You! I hope to be able to contribute in some way.

I found a lightly used unit that has almost everything on it. After detailing and some maintenance, it is like new. I really like the extra safety stuff (lane assist, adaptive cruise, collision avoidance), especially with a young driver in the family. My intension for this is to be a toad in a couple of years. Retirement plan is travel in a Class C, and explore with the Hawk. Not looking to go rock crawling, but explore the many beautiful back roads and trails. We have scratched the surface of Utah, Arizona, and California in the past, and I think the Jeep will be more than enough for the wife and I to find many amazing places. Anyone doing the same? What do I need to know, that I don't yet? Trying to make a dream, a reality! Dave

Wheel Tire Water Vehicle Car
Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car Sky

· Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,785 Posts
Hi Guys, New to the club. Just bought a 2015 TH 3.2 (only 51k) a month ago after much research. I very much appreciate the wealth of knowledge all of you share. Thank You! I hope to be able to contribute in some way.

I found a lightly used unit that has almost everything on it. After detailing and some maintenance, it is like new. I really like the extra safety stuff (lane assist, adaptive cruise, collision avoidance), especially with a young driver in the family. My intension for this is to be a toad in a couple of years. Retirement plan is travel in a Class C, and explore with the Hawk. Not looking to go rock crawling, but explore the many beautiful back roads and trails. We have scratched the surface of Utah, Arizona, and California in the past, and I think the Jeep will be more than enough for the wife and I to find many amazing places. Anyone doing the same? What do I need to know, that I don't yet? Trying to make a dream, a reality! Dave

View attachment 222212 View attachment 222213
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

· Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
297 Posts

Welcome @MaineHawk , welcome from NY! Are those both heated and ventilated seats??!

· Registered
15 Posts
Welcome @MaineHawk , welcome from NY! Are those both heated and ventilated seats??!
Yes, they are. Heated seats and steering wheel have been great this winter. I tried the ventilated, very COOL! Knowing how hot leather can be in the summer, I am guessing they will be great. BTW, born in Rochester, lived in Saratoga prior to moving to Bar Harbor.

· Registered
8,785 Posts
Thanks. Hoping I never need "Matt's Offroad Recovery"! :ROFLMAO: You have so many places to explore in your home state. I love it there. Where to start?
Come on out and visit, there's definitely plenty of exploring to do that will keep you busy for a while...LOL!!!😉😎

· Registered
2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
23 Posts

Just got our 2020 TH yesterday (posted a couple spots above you). Like you, I’ve been looking into this possibility for awhile. I’m retired and thinking that next year I might start to plan some road trips outside of Michigan. This year maybe a bit more exploring around us or in the UP. We are hoping this vehicle allows for a few more possiblities due to its more off road nature compared to our former X3.

That said, we are not planning anything elaborate, no rock climbing or anything serious. Thus, if anything, this should have more capability than we tap into.

· Registered
15 Posts
Just got our 2020 TH yesterday (posted a couple spots above you). Like you, I’ve been looking into this possibility for awhile. I’m retired and thinking that next year I might start to plan some road trips outside of Michigan. This year maybe a bit more exploring around us or in the UP. We are hoping this vehicle allows for a few more possiblities due to its more off road nature compared to our former X3.

That said, we are not planning anything elaborate, no rock climbing or anything serious. Thus, if anything, this should have more capability than we tap into.
You will now have time to do what you want. That is awesome. The Hawk is comfortable as a daily vehicle, that can go almost anywhere you are willing to go. Enjoy your new life. I have a couple of years to go, but am getting geared up!

· Registered
2014 TH 3.2, 2" lift, 1" spacers, Steelies
297 Posts
Yes, they are. Heated seats and steering wheel have been great this winter. I tried the ventilated, very COOL! Knowing how hot leather can be in the summer, I am guessing they will be great. BTW, born in Rochester, lived in Saratoga prior to moving to Bar Harbor.
Awesome! Relatively few I've seen with the vented seats. Niiiiiice! I'm downstate (right outside NYC) but passed through Rochester last week taking my son back to University at Buffalo;.

· Registered
26 Posts
No, I have a Coyote Voodoo...😉😎
View attachment 222243
So does my cousin and she thinks hers is fast.

You know what they say, "Those that say they would rather push a Ford than drive a MOPAR, usually do". :D

When you order a Ford with a towing package, did you know they install it on the front?

You know why Mustangs are lighter than Challengers, makes them easier to push.

Kill anyone leaving a car show lately?

9 out of every 10 Fords ever sold are still on the road, the other 1 in 10 actually made it home.

Hey, at least Ford was nice enough to "Circle" the problem....
Automotive design Grey Font Motor vehicle Electric blue

· Registered
8,785 Posts
So does my cousin and she thinks hers is fast.

You know what they say, "Those that say they would rather push a Ford than drive a MOPAR, usually do". :D

When you order a Ford with a towing package, did you know they install it on the front?

You know why Mustangs are lighter than Challengers, makes them easier to push.

Kill anyone leaving a car show lately?

9 out of every 10 Fords ever sold are still on the road, the other 1 in 10 actually made it home.

Hey, at least Ford was nice enough to "Circle" the problem.... View attachment 222244
I guess I just got lucky, haven't had to push mine yet...I can respect a nice Redeye with that extra litre of displacement, and the giant supercharger, but they will still never sound this good...LOL!!!😉😎
SHELBY GT350 PULLS #shorts

3301 - 3320 of 3325 Posts