2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
3261 - 3280 of 3325 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to JeepCherokeeClub! We pride ourselves on being a friendly place for discussions about Jeep, Cherokees, and everything in between. We ask that you both post an introduction here and introduce yourselves to our great community, and please also support our vendors that work hard to bring you the best products they can at the best prices they can. From your moderator team, Joe
Hi All, New to this forum but have been reading post online for awhile now. We’re the owners of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I’m interested in learning what your experiences have been with your Jeeps. Be well all and thanks moderators for allowing me into the club. Daryl

· Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,824 Posts
Hi All, New to this forum but have been reading post online for awhile now. We’re the owners of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I’m interested in learning what your experiences have been with your Jeeps. Be well all and thanks moderators for allowing me into the club. Daryl
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

· Registered
8,824 Posts
Hey people. Just picked up an immaculate 2021 Trailhawk yesterday with 21k on it and drove it home from Las Vegas to here in Kingman Az. The 100 mile trip went great and looking forward to doing various upgrades to it.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

· Registered
4 Posts
Possible new Jeep owner here. I am a vehicle nerd that isn't filthy rich - looking for my next vehicle and doing some research. I live in Denver, CO. I've owned a few Mopars, most recently x2 2013 Chrysler 200 V6's (bought new), a 2015 Chrysler 200S AWD (bought new) and my son drives a 2000 Dodge Neon (inherited from family that bought it new). The Neon has been more reliable than the Chryslers and the Ford I drive now.

· Registered
8,824 Posts
Possible new Jeep owner here. I am a vehicle nerd that isn't filthy rich - looking for my next vehicle and doing some research. I live in Denver, CO. I've owned a few Mopars, most recently x2 2013 Chrysler 200 V6's (bought new), a 2015 Chrysler 200S AWD (bought new) and my son drives a 2000 Dodge Neon (inherited from family that bought it new). The Neon has been more reliable than the Chryslers and the Ford I drive now.
Welcome from Utah!!! So are you interested in a Cherokee now??? What trim level are you interested in, Latitude, Limited or Trailhawk??? You've definitely come to the right place...😎

· Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from Utah!!! So are you interested in a Cherokee now??? What trim level are you interested in, Latitude, Limited or Trailhawk??? You've definitely come to the right place...😎
I have it narrowed down to a few makes/models, prices have skyrocketed so there's a chance I may not do anything for a while but am looking now if i find the right deal on the right vehicle I will pull the trigger. Of Cherokee's - Limited or TH, I would prefer the higher clearance of the TH, also leaning towards the 2.0T.

· Registered
8,824 Posts
I would prefer the higher clearance of the TH, also leaning towards the 2.0T.
That would be a great choice. I'm happy with my 2.0T Trailhawk, but they're definitely slim pickings, and kind of rare. Good luck with your search, and keep us posted...😎

· Registered
2021 Trailhawk
11 Posts
I have it narrowed down to a few makes/models, prices have skyrocketed so there's a chance I may not do anything for a while but am looking now if i find the right deal on the right vehicle I will pull the trigger. Of Cherokee's - Limited or TH, I would prefer the higher clearance of the TH, also leaning towards the 2.0T.
We just picked up a 2021 TH 5 days ago and super happy with it so far. It has the 3.2 which seems to be fine. I was more concerned about the 9-spd I had read horror stories about, but so far so good. It was more money than we wanted to spend as I was initially looking at early KL's in the $15-$18k range. But didn't want one with high miles or have to "settle" for a lower end model and it had to be 4WD.

Like you, I was thinking hard on the 2.0 because of their amazing torque plus the 9spd is supposed to be better matched to it. But I didn't see any Trailhawks or Limiteds in our price range with it. So bit the bullet and bought our '21 TH at a great price. According to KBB about $3k lower than book from a Toyota dealer in Las Vegas. Plus it still has a lot of warranty left since it was bought new last February. It was very tough to find any from a private party.

It's amazing how comfortable it is, even moreso than the 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit we had.

· Registered
8,824 Posts
Hey everybody, my name is Jon I have a 2014 jeep compass having real issues at the moment this is the fourth jeep compass our family has owned, but this one has been quite expensive compared to the others, and to be here
This is the Jeep KL Cherokee forum, and they're completely different vehicles...Try here, you might have better luck figuring out your issues...😎
My Jeep Compass Forum

· Registered
8,824 Posts
Hi gang! Just picked up a sweet 21 Latitude Lux tonight for my son. Seems like a great vehicle, he loves it. Traded in a 21 Corolla Sport which was not suited for Pennsylvania winters, nor his hockey.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

3261 - 3280 of 3325 Posts