2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
3221 - 3237 of 3237 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Brian from Mount Airy, Maryland. New to this forum, but over the last 20 years you would have found me contributing on miata.net, VW Vortex, VolvoXC, Swedespeed, yotatech, IH8MUD, and Fourtitude.

Already benefitting from the community here. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2 awd
7 Posts
Hi all. New here but have my '17 Trailhawk towed by my motorhome for about a year. No issues other than me! I do have the toad steering wiring from Mopar and additional brake wiring as well. All is good. Happy to help those towing with any info.

Question. Where is the fuel filter/separator?

Thanks all.
Bob

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,009 Posts
Brian from Mount Airy, Maryland. New to this forum, but over the last 20 years you would have found me contributing on miata.net, VW Vortex, VolvoXC, Swedespeed, yotatech, IH8MUD, and Fourtitude.

Already benefitting from the community here. Thanks.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to me... 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited.
Long story short, this was sitting at a Jeep dealership, somewhere out if sight. Website showed only 16 people had viewed this gem, so I thought it was a new-ish listing. Come to find out, it was on their lot for 103 days. Priced had been lowered to less than the trade-in payout.
Anyway, I call her my "Easter Egg".
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
12,515 Posts
She's a beauty ! Congrats :)

Just FYI : this forum is dedicated to the Cherokee (KL platform). For help with your GC, I suggest you visit JeepGarage, they have a nice WK2 section with lots of active members :

·
Registered
3 Posts
She's a beauty ! Congrats :)

Just FYI : this forum is dedicated to the Cherokee (KL platform). For help with your GC, I suggest you visit JeepGarage, they have a nice WK2 section with lots of active members :
Thanks, Mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the proud new owner of a 2016 TH in Granite Crystal Metallic in Langley, BC Canada and I'm loving it so far after 48 hours. I'm coming from a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic Duramax so, although I've read you give up some road comfort for the TH, coming from a 3/4 ton diesel this thing drives like a cadillac and doesn't rearrange my organs over every speed bump! Looking forward to reading through the forum and learning as much as I can!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
I am the proud new owner of a 2016 TH in Granite Crystal Metallic in Langley, BC Canada and I'm loving it so far after 48 hours. I'm coming from a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic Duramax so, although I've ready you give up some road comfort for the TH, coming from a 3/4 ton diesel this thing drives like a cadillac! Looking forward to reading through the forum and learning as much as I can!
View attachment 220886
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
16 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
3 Posts
Hey all,
Not sure If I already introduced myself or not, but here goes;
I own a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Didn't know it was the base model when I first bought it, but when I realized it, it was too late. I bought it in 2017 and paid it off as of earlier this summer. I own it free and clear...Woohoo! I have added the tow kit, and roof rack cross bars. I am looking to upgrade the factory radio. We are in the Windy City.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Hey all,
Not sure If I already introduced myself or not, but here goes;
I own a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Didn't know it was the base model when I first bought it, but when I realized it, it was too late. I bought it in 2017 and paid it off as of earlier this summer. I own it free and clear...Woohoo! I have added the tow kit, and roof rack cross bars. I am looking to upgrade the factory radio. We are in the Windy City. View attachment 220943
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

3221 - 3237 of 3237 Posts