2014+ Jeep Cherokee Forums banner
3201 - 3220 of 3237 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Elite 2.0T Olive Green Metallic Pearlcoat
8,009 Posts
Good Afternoon, I am the PROUD owner of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I bought this beauty a year ago with only 79,000 miles on it. I had a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee previously, but alas, my daughter wrecked it. It was totaled, but thank God she was ok. Anyway, as much as I would have liked, I couldn't afford a brand new Cherokee, so started shopping for a "certified used" one. I came across my Eco Green and feel in love with her. Now affectionately called "Josie". Looking forward to learning more and hearing the good, the bad, and the ugly, when it comes to our beloved jeeps. :cool:
Welcome from Utah!!!😎
Sorry, I'm low on caffeine. Got stuck on the 2007 GC.

Again : welcome to JCC ! And yes, this is the forum you want ;)
Mark, you pulled a "Scott" there buddy...LOL!!!😉😎

·
Registered
62 Posts
New TrailHawk Elite owner here. Just got my 2019 THE yesterday. I had a 2016 latitude and that was great.
my vehicle history: (some)

2016 Latitude > 2017 Grand Cherokee (latitude to the wife who commandeered the GC when I retired)
2016 Latitude (back to me) > 2018 4Runner > 2020 JLU Wrangler Willys > 2019 THE.

some observations....
after driving the JLU Willys for almost a year..

Man, this thing is comfortable....:)
Man, this thing is quiet....:)
Man, ventilated seats are great....:p
Man, Uconnect 8.4 has progressed since the 2016 latitude & 2017 GC...:cool:
Man, the 6-speaker audio needs to be upgraded...;)

so far, it's been an easy swap....

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
9 Posts
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. I’ve visited this site more times than I can count and I’ve only had my 2022 Trailhawk since July 26th. Had the windows tinted by the end of the week and have a MFC 2” lift & strut collars on the way along with some new wheels & tires. Chose the 2” thanks to many of you on this forum. I liked the looks of the bigger lifts, but didn’t want the headache. Can’t wait to get everything on and get this thing on a trail and see what it can do. Coming front a modified JKU this thing rides like a dream on road. So much more comfortable. Anyways, thanks for all the info you all provide and can’t wait to get things rolling so I can throw my 2 cents in.
Jeep grand cherokee Wheel Vehicle registration plate Jeep trailhawk Tire

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. I’ve visited this site more times than I can count and I’ve only had my 2022 Trailhawk since July 26th. Had the windows tinted by the end of the week and have a MFC 2” lift & strut collars on the way along with some new wheels & tires. Chose the 2” thanks to many of you on this forum. I liked the looks of the bigger lifts, but didn’t want the headache. Can’t wait to get everything on and get this thing on a trail and see what it can do. Coming front a modified JKU this thing rides like a dream on road. So much more comfortable. Anyways, thanks for all the info you all provide and can’t wait to get things rolling so I can throw my 2 cents in.
View attachment 220379
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk
1 Posts
Hey gang,
Just traded in my challenger for a ‘17 Cherokee trailhawk. Pretty stoked about it it will be a lot better for camping/road-tripping! Thinking about grabbing a 2in leveling kit and some spacers first, then probably some of those rock sliders (sorry I don’t know what they’re actually called) in the near future!

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
9 Posts
Hey gang,
Just traded in my challenger for a ‘17 Cherokee trailhawk. Pretty stoked about it it will be a lot better for camping/road-tripping! Thinking about grabbing a 2in leveling kit and some spacers first, then probably some of those rock sliders (sorry I don’t know what they’re actually called) in the near future!
welcome from Indiana!! 😎

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Hey gang,
Welcome from Utah!!! They're called "rock sliders", or sometimes rock rails...😉😎

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there!
Owner of a '15 Latitude (since new) which we didn't intend to buy...but oh so happy we did!
Our Grand Cherokee broke down and the Fort Worth dealer couldn't get the part. We needed to be on the road, so we just handed them the keys and looked in the lot.
Duress (we bought it under duress, hence the name) has been the most comfortable, reliable, capable vehicle I've ever owned. Not one problem. Not a one.
Stablemates include an '89 Dodge Lancer Shelby, an '81 Lancia Zagato SE, and now an '06 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 (for towing/hauling mostly).

SBJ

Steven Jepson
Solon, IA

"The difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement."

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Hey there!
Owner of a '15 Latitude (since new) which we didn't intend to buy...but oh so happy we did!
Our Grand Cherokee broke down and the Fort Worth dealer couldn't get the part. We needed to be on the road, so we just handed them the keys and looked in the lot.
Duress (we bought it under duress, hence the name) has been the most comfortable, reliable, capable vehicle I've ever owned. Not one problem. Not a one.
Stablemates include an '89 Dodge Lancer Shelby, an '81 Lancia Zagato SE, and now an '06 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 (for towing/hauling mostly).

SBJ

Steven Jepson
Solon, IA

"The difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement."
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Hi all- just got a 2019 Trailhawk Elite with 26k on it. It will be my daily driver and I plan to do some light off-roading from time to time, but nothing too hairy. I love the way it handles and rides and looks! I'm in West Tennessee.
Welcome from Utah!!!😎

3201 - 3220 of 3237 Posts